• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cool things I found on the internet

He's the third best Beatle... George, Ringo, Paul then John (who was a woman-bashing clam)
Who was that other one who was with them for a bit.

He'd certainly take 4th best from that John prick, possibly Paul too simply for being neither of them.

If there were a non-scouse one he'd win by default.

He's the best Beatle. He drove them forward and is a fantastic musician and songwriter. A decent bloke too, I bumped into him on the train a few years ago.

Blah, blah, blah, name drop, he's the best Beatle because I've met him.

George was the best musician, vocalist and song writer by some distance. All Things Must Pass is perhaps the greatest album ever made.

Ringo kept the band together (as all best drummers do) and was an unbelievable percussionist.

The other two were the faces of the band, sure. But they were the biggest clams and the least talented. Ego ≠ skill.

"Neither Lennon nor McCartney, let alone Ringo Starr, ever put out a solo album more accomplished than All Things Must Pass... In subsequent years, Lennon and McCartney would strive mightily to scale the same heights as All Things Must Pass with solo works such as Imagine and Band on the Run, but they would never top it."

Blah, blah, blah, name drop, he's the best Beatle because I've met him.

George was the best musician, vocalist and song writer by some distance. All Things Must Pass is perhaps the greatest album ever made.

Ringo kept the band together (as all best drummers do) and was an unbelievable percussionist.

The other two were the faces of the band, sure. But they were the biggest clams and the least talented. Ego ≠ skill.

I think that George and Ringo were great. George wrote some great songs but he's not a patch on McCartney as a songwriter.

I think that they all got a bit clamy towards the end. It must've been a complete headfudge to be in that band and have that level of fame.

I reckon McCartney is a taco, he only did Live 8 on the proviso he could open and close.

George was the best, not only for his musical brilliance, but also because we wouldn't have had The Life of Brian without him.

Can't quite believe this is an actual debate - Lennon and McCartney were two of the best songwriters this country has ever seen. Harrison was good, no doubt, but nowhere near the other two.

You may not like Lennon or McCartney for other reasons, but musically they were exceptional

Hipsters might claim Harrison as an alternative opinion, but that can be the only reason for even trying to argue his case... even Harrison would admit that!!

Can't quite believe this is an actual debate - Lennon and McCartney were two of the best songwriters this country has ever seen. Harrison was good, no doubt, but nowhere near the other two.

You may not like Lennon or McCartney for other reasons, but musically they were exceptional

Hipsters might claim Harrison as an alternative opinion, but that can be the only reason for even trying to argue his case... even Harrison would admit that!!

He's dead. And you're wrong on everything else.

He's dead. And you're wrong on everything else.

I'm wrong and so are 99% of people from within the music industry and similar majority of members of the public.... ok

And, yes I know George Harrison is dead, you understood the point though

They were great at innovating and changing their musical style not just once but a number of times. More than most ever have and probably ever will.

Most importantly though, anyone who wears a guitar by their nipples is a taco.

Back