• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Conte's first six PL games...

Lose the first two... Fix the starting line up
Draw the next two... Refine the roles and subs
Win fifth and sixth games... 3-4-3 all the way to top four and a cup final with decisive transfers in Jan
8 points but the progress is more important.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Sunday 7th November 2021: Everton A - 0-0
Sunday 21st November 2021: Leeds Utd H - 2-0
Sunday 28th November 2021: Burnley A - 3-1
Thursday 2nd December 2021: Brentford H - 2-0
Sunday 5th December 2021: Norwich H - 4-0
Sunday 12th December 2021: Brighton A - 2-2

The Burnley game: is that 3-1 to them or us?

Hoping for a good showing from the team. Obviously new manager bounce, but it's also conte an elite manager known not to have time for wasters. The players will know he'll have money to spend in jan and top players would be willing to play for him. Many of their careers are on the line. They leave spurs it will be downward not up. Unless they are utter macarons or just don't give a crap they will give their all. The ones that don't, good riddance.

Hoping for a good showing from the team. Obviously new manager bounce, but it's also conte an elite manager known not to have time for wasters. The players will know he'll have money to spend in jan and top players would be willing to play for him. Many of their careers are on the line. They leave spurs it will be downward not up. Unless they are utter my tits or just don't give a crap they will give their all. The ones that don't, good riddance.

Unless they are what?

20pts in the next 10 games is my target.

It's not a hard schedule and that takes us to new year. 35pts in total gives us a shot.

If we average 2 points a game for the rest of the season we’d be on 71 points well within a shout of a top 4 finish. But our squad has not looked that lively. Will be interesting to see how it goes. Especially if there is a dip after a ‘honeymoon’ period. I guess a good manager will notice that and plan accordingly.

If we average 2 points a game for the rest of the season we’d be on 71 points well within a shout of a top 4 finish. But our squad has not looked that lively. Will be interesting to see how it goes. Especially if there is a dip after a ‘honeymoon’ period. I guess a good manager will notice that and plan accordingly.

Agreed. If we are genuinely going to sign 3-4 players in January, we should be a good bit stronger in the final months so the key is the upcoming points tally from the upcoming fixtures.

Even if we sign a couple players in Jan, say a decent CB and a creator, we'll be a darn site better

Agreed. If we are genuinely going to sign 3-4 players in January, we should be a good bit stronger in the final months so the key is the upcoming points tally from the upcoming fixtures.

Even if we sign a couple players in Jan, say a decent CB and a creator, we'll be a darn site better

If we're going to play 2 up front then we need another striker.

Maybe, depends on who the attacking / creator type is. Agree though that in an ideal world we'd get another one
We'd need a one just for depth. Any injury to the starting pair and the system breaks. We now have a serious coach, let's build and work in a coherent and serious manner. Filling the obvious holes in the squad is the first step.

Back