• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Conte's first six PL games...

glorygloryeze

Ian Walker
Sunday 7th November 2021: Everton A
Sunday 21st November 2021: Leeds Utd H
Sunday 28th November 2021: Burnley A
Thursday 2nd December 2021: Brentford H
Sunday 5th December 2021: Norwich H
Sunday 12th December 2021: Brighton A

How do you think we'll do in each?

I think we'll win all the home ones, and the Burnley game and draw at Everton and Brighton...

Its another reason why Nuno had to go now. If not, even with his tactics we might have got 6-8 points from those games and caused him to limp onwards

You'd like to think we could get 4 wins from them. Will put us in a decent position going into the new year, hopefully with ECL qualification sorted and a coca-cola cup semi lined up for Jan too!

Good timing. Decent set of fixtures, coupled with the 'new manager bounce' should see him off to a good start...well hopefully. otherwise we have got some deep-rooted issues

Everton away against Benitez will be tough so I reckon a draw or loss, we don't have a great record against his side's and it's Conte's first PL game . Brentford have been giving the top teams a real run for their money this season as have Brighton so I'll go for draws in each. The other ones should be wins. Of course the new manager bounce might mean we win all of them like we did in Jose's first few games.

Sunday 7th November 2021: Everton A - 0-0
Sunday 21st November 2021: Leeds Utd H - 2-0
Sunday 28th November 2021: Burnley A - 1-3
Thursday 2nd December 2021: Brentford H - 2-0
Sunday 5th December 2021: Norwich H - 4-0
Sunday 12th December 2021: Brighton A - 2-2

Last edited:
Dream schedule, but I suppose we might loose points in two of these fixtures - probably draws against Everton (comes too soon) and Brighton (team on form with the playing style which can cause problems to Antonio's schemes).
Still too early to make any strong predictions. And overall 14 points will be a very solid start to the new era.

I expect is to win all the games
We’re better than all these teams and we will have new manager bounce too
I expected us to win most of these under Nuno anyway

It's a shame there's only really 1 top four place up for grabs at the minute. Would have been a bit more interesting if Liverpool, City or Chelsea had a dodgy patch

Everton away will not be as easy as some people think, I would have been more confident if they had been on a half decent run. No matter who we have as manager, Dr Tottenham will always surface:D…..

Everton away will not be as easy as some people think, I would have been more confident if they had been on a half decent run. No matter who we have as manager, Dr Tottenham will always surface:D…..
Their fans are bricking it
They think they are a poor side now and have lost that spark now there missing a few key players

Back