• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coentrao

Status
Not open for further replies.
F*ckers :D

Kept asking me if I wanted to leave the page rather than letting me post.

I mean, I don't know what you are talking about 8-[

Deal is off apparently. Will be a flat £93m for Bale but no Coentrao coming the other way.

Source? I'd be disappointed about this if true. Felt he'd have been a great player for us (figured his wages might be an issue though... wonder if that's the problem?)

Deal is off apparently. Will be a flat £93m for Bale but no Coentrao coming the other way.

Not off. Just not part of the Bale deal. Too complicated and I guess us and Madrid are both keen to push Bale and Lamela through.

Di Marzio (the source of this), is confident we'll go back for Coentrao as a standalone deal once the big two are out the way.

Not off. Just not part of the Bale deal. Too complicated and I guess us and Madrid are both keen to push Bale and Lamela through.

Di Marzio (the source of this), is confident we'll go back for Coentrao as a standalone deal once the big two are out the way.

This seems likely to me at least.

Stobart also saying, and has been saying, that the Coentrao deal is a separate deal.

Hmmm, but if Madrid already have Bale by that point won't they play hardball over the price?

I personally think we will get him in on loan. It will be too late to do a formal deal.

IF

There is the Bale deal and the Lamela deal to be sorted.

This seems likely to me at least.

Stobart also saying, and has been saying, that the Coentrao deal is a separate deal.

friggin obvious and what ive been saying all along

we sell Bale for 93 mill and buy Coentrao a day or two later for 14 mill......agents, chairmen, presidents, players all happy bunnies

It says that Coentrao has rejected a move to Spurs

Dont think there will be a seperate deal, sadly

I thought the percieved wisdom was that it was nailed on: Real wanted to sell him, we wanted to sign him, he wasnt that bothered about going to a CL team...throw in having a portugese manager and a number of Brazilians who speak the same language, albeit with a different accent etc, and always thought it was gauranteed

I thought the percieved wisdom was that it was nailed on: Real wanted to sell him, we wanted to sign him, he wasnt that bothered about going to a CL team...throw in having a portugese manager and a number of Brazilians who speak the same language, albeit with a different accent etc, and always thought it was gauranteed
money talks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back