• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Club Wembley seats v Leverkusen - a question...

Somehow the Spurs ticket office sold me three Club Wembley seats for the game v Leverkusen that apparently "shouldn't have gone on general sale".
They've offered me two alternatives either in Block 246 (by corner flag) or Block 250 (nearer half way line).

So a quick call out to anyone who was sat in those blocks (or close) for Monaco and can give me a heads up as to which is better please. As far as I can see the Pros and Cons for both are:

Blk 246
Pros - Nearer the "home end" collective behind the goal, so atmosphere should be louder / better?
Cons - Corner view; there's a big tv camera at the front of block which i'm worried might restrict view a little? (taking my 12 year old).

Blk 250
Pros - Half way line view looks superb
Cons - Potentially quieter; these seats seemed to sell last; press below us so less atmosphere?; the block next to it has the raised bars round some v.premium looking seats so could restrict view again?

All advice or past experience very welcome as I need to get back to the ticket office with my choice!

Thanks

I'd go for the better view myself, but I'm a sitter. Half way line gives the best overall view of the match really.

Half way line best seat in the house, only sat there once at Wembley and saw one of the worse games played there England v Wales 0-0, it was the smallest gate for an International as well

Half way line for me as well, good view of the crowd as well. Atmosphere is a bit sterile anyway at Wembley so you won't miss out on much.

Standard demand in these sort of negotiations is for a helicopter out.

But if you wouldn't mind sorting a comfortable Spurs win first in this instance....

Back