• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Clinton Njie

Oh no Indian you didn't!! The money we wasted and continue to waste on those two clowns. fudging helol that photo is haunting.

Oh no Indian you didn't!! The money we wasted and continue to waste on those two clowns. fudgeing helol that photo is haunting.

ive deleted it, and the question....your right, i realised i kinda opened a can of worms and i dont want to ruin the positivity of a new signing thread

Another signing by Pochettino which is not convincing at all. Not sure why we bought him. Surely, he cannot be the direct backup to Kane as he has only scored 7 goals in 36 games. He is too young at 22 and as all the youngsters before, can see him struggle at Spurs.

And looking at his name, Levy's criteria on new players seems like :
1) must be an unknown player
2) must have strange name
3) must be hard to pronounce his name

Are you for real or just a WUM.

Will be happy to be proven wrong, just like Kane. But then most of the youngsters who comes to Spurs have gone on to struggle.

Hmmmm, have they?

We've got a pretty good record of buying young talent and developing it if you ask me.

Two thing I've noted from other threads:

- Steff called him a 'long time target", which is interesting. Pre-Mitchell and maybe even pre-Poch, though I'm sure we'll have run the algorithms recently just to double check

- Apparently he's from an English-speaking part of Cameroon (I didn't even know there were any), rather than a French-speaking part, which will be useful

Welcome Nigel anyway - we only want what's best for you

Another signing by Pochettino which is not convincing at all. Not sure why we bought him. Surely, he cannot be the direct backup to Kane as he has only scored 7 goals in 36 games. He is too young at 22 and as all the youngsters before, can see him struggle at Spurs.

And looking at his name, Levy's criteria on new players seems like :
1) must be an unknown player
2) must have strange name
3) must be hard to pronounce his name
There's just too much to unpack in there, but the bit in bold is interesting. I assume you think Kane and Pritchard are both too young (at 22) to be near the first team squad. And you definitely want Bentaleb (20), Dier (21), Alli (19) sent back to the U21s for a while, right? We have 3 or 4 players who are 23 years old... is that old enough? Or are they still too young and will struggle at Spurs?

Obviously you don't want Berahino (22) at the club; what striker would you like to bring in?

I just hope the club keep him far away from his African compatriot adebayor - don't need anymore divas and black magic around the place!

I'm not really comfortable with that post. Africa's population is 1 billion - a bit too big to stereotype. Is Bentaleb into black magic too?

Maybe more valuable comparing him to our two previous Cameroonians - BAE and Bassong - and how well they adapted to English football via the French leagues etc

There's just too much to unpack in there, but the bit in bold is interesting. I assume you think Kane and Pritchard are both too young (at 22) to be near the first team squad. And you definitely want Bentaleb (20), Dier (21), Alli (19) sent back to the U21s for a while, right? We have 3 or 4 players who are 23 years old... is that old enough? Or are they still too young and will struggle at Spurs?

Obviously you don't want Berahino (22) at the club; what striker would you like to bring in?

I always prefer experienced players over youth. As Arsenal will tell you, kids can't win you anything !

Clint is a Poch type player with his unselfish quick passing game play. Hopefully will do well . Good luck to the kid...

Back