• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Clinton Njie

Dont know what to think but this scenario reminds me of PES 2016 or FM2013 when I try to get as much youth as I can at the beginning and realise that I have too many players to effectively develop them all.

I really don't get why we appear to be getting rid of Clinton. Don't think he has gotten much of a chance, but maybe Poch just doesn't rate him based on training?

I agree, seems very odd to lose money on N'Jie in a year...

He must be finding something is not working for him at Spurs and that normally means he does not fit the persevered or otherwise, psychological match with the group. With headlines like "Clinton N'Jie and Nabil Bentaleb omitted from Tottenham pre-season squad ahead of likely exits" he is not alone!

He must be finding something is not working for him at Spurs and that normally means he does not fit the persevered or otherwise, psychological match with the group. With headlines like "Clinton N'Jie and Nabil Bentaleb omitted from Tottenham pre-season squad ahead of likely exits" he is not alone!
Bentaleb is not in the pre-season squad either??

Nor Pritchard, Fazio or Ward.

There is speculation Ward and Bentaleb are injured though. Bentaleb apparently limped off against Rotherham yesterday.

Really hope thats the case. Bentaleb has some talent. Pritchard is an odd one though - given how young the squad was, I would have thought he'd have travelled even if he isnt in Poch's long-term plans

Sky are reporting that N'jie's move to Marseilles - on loan (but with achieveable targets that would lead to a permanent move) - will still go ahead, once his work permit/visa are sorted out.
http://www.skysports.com/football/n...-move-from-tottenham-to-marseille-sky-sources

I watchd a clip of the press conference and whilst Poch definitely seems to have put N'jie in a different category to Fazio, Pritchard and Bentaleb, I don't think he ever said directly that N'jie was in his plans. When asked that specific question he just repeated that a small injury had prevented him from travelling.
If N'Koudou's move here is dependent on N'jie going the other way, Poch may be being evasive to avoid saying anything that might inadvertently scupper things.
In any event, it seems he will be off.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/jean-miche...turn-after-tottenham-hotspur-struggle-1572680

"We were interested in N'Jie," Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas told Foot Mercato. "I think my friend Daniel Levy, the president of Tottenham, had more desire to loan him to Marseille, but I think that N'Jie, would rather come back to Lyon because he knows what maybe awaits him in Marseille. We saw last season that he's a sensitive guy – it's difficult to arrive at a club that you don't know."
lol Aulas thinks Levy is his friend.

Although it is never good to go back (as a rule in life), going to the 2nd best team in France would surely be better than going to a bottom third club who are having a fire sale.

Back