• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Clinton N'Jie

The kid don't look amazing and i'm sure we can find someone else if Arsenal or Chelsea come in for him.

he's passed his medical and he will sign. it's pretty funny that the links are coming out. i guess people still like to be gullible over tweets.

He might have said it, but it might still not be true. If he's not at the game today, then there's reason for concern. But how concerned can we be for losing a player we know nothing of?

I'm usually a Levy supporter, but if this does turn out to be some sort of revenge job by Aulas because of how Levy acted with the Lloris transfer, then I'll bitch about him.

why mate?

cause he orchestrated the theft of a world class keeper for us? you should be happy man LOL...thats actually a great move

who would people rather have? Njie or Bolasie?

I think that if you dont get this young man...it will mean we are balls deep in bringing bolasie over

thought?

L'Equipe now saying its done and just waiting on his work permit

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Njie-lyon-cinq-ans-a-tottenham/581659

The Olympique Lyonnais striker Clinton Njie, has signed a five-year contract at Tottenham, which pays 14 million euros (+3 bonus).

Absent from training Olympique Lyonnais on Thursday morning, the attacker Clinton Njie (21) flew at the same time for London. In the afternoon, the Cameroon international has spent the early part of his medical with Tottenham who found an agreement on Monday with OL for a transfer which the allowance is 14 M € (+ 3M € bonus).

After completing the medical examination, it should commit Friday for five seasons with the Spurs. The London club hoped to formalize its transfer very quickly in order to align to receipt of Stoke City Saturday (16.00). But it is unlikely that Njie gets his work permit by then. His signature in the Premier League will, in any case, allow him to multiply his salary by six (from 30 000 euros gross monthly to 180,000). Negotiations on the revaluation at OL failed in recent weeks.

The Olympique Lyonnais striker Clinton Njie, has signed a five-year contract at Tottenham, which pays 14 million euros (+3 bonus).

Absent from training Olympique Lyonnais on Thursday morning, the attacker Clinton Njie (21) flew at the same time for London. In the afternoon, the Cameroon international has spent the early part of his medical with Tottenham who found an agreement on Monday with OL for a transfer which the allowance is 14 M € (+ 3M € bonus).

After completing the medical examination, it should commit Friday for five seasons with the Spurs. The London club hoped to formalize its transfer very quickly in order to align to receipt of Stoke City Saturday (16.00). But it is unlikely that Njie gets his work permit by then. His signature in the Premier League will, in any case, allow him to multiply his salary by six (from 30 000 euros gross monthly to 180,000). Negotiations on the revaluation at OL failed in recent weeks.

That's from Thursday though. Who knows what might have happened after this was written.

That's from Thursday though. Who knows what might have happened after this was written.

Nothing could happen if the article is accurate though as he's signed the contract. Another club could bid £100m if that was the case and it would mean jack brick.

I like Bolasie *runs for cover*

why are you running for cover? Bolasie is a known and successful quantity here....Njie could be better then him but we dont know yet

personally Njie's clips actually make me very excited at the prospect of having him. his use of the ball, and the pitch when he is running and for me his decision in the final third look promising ..i really dont care what the lyon guy and scouts think

I think this article was published before the Aulas comments about another English club being in for N'jie.

Nevertheless, I'm not worried. As I said, I think it's most likely Aulas playing silly buggers. If not, and if Arsenal (or whoever) are in for N'jie and get him, so be it. We move on to other options.

why are you running for cover? Bolasie is a known and successful quantity here....Njie could be better then him but we dont know yet

personally Njie's clips actually make me very excited at the prospect of having him. his use of the ball, and the pitch when he is running and for me his decision in the final third look promising ..i really dont care what the lyon guy and scouts think

If Bolasie was at Lyon last season and Njie as at Palace, people would be wanting Bolasie. It's the nature of the beast, people seem to be more excited about the unknown.

I would be delighted with Bolasie, already shown improvement in a hard league and could be so much more under Poch....and proven across those front 3 positions behind Kane.

We just need something different for defenders to worry about, someone who can run with the ball and really trouble defenders - whether that be with raw pace or ball skills, so I'd take either....

Such a fudgeing protracted saga. This should have been sewn up a while ago, but Aulas and Levy both want to walk away with the bigger ego. We come to an agreement with Lyon and then their President goes back on it as if to say to Levy "see we can do it too".

This is important inside information. Is there anything else about the negotiations that you can share with us? ;)

Such a fudgeing protracted saga. This should have been sewn up a while ago, but Aulas and Levy both want to walk away with the bigger ego. We come to an agreement with Lyon and then their President goes back on it as if to say to Levy "see we can do it too".

He has been a major target for some time so I agree with you mate.

Nothing could happen if the article is accurate though as he's signed the contract. Another club could bid £100m if that was the case and it would mean jack ****.

If he had signed a contract with us, then surely it'd be announced on our website by now? Or maybe we're waiting for the work permit? Wouldn't make sense, as that would just be a formality, I would imagine. But who knows? It's all guesswork at this point. We'll see. If he's not at The Lane for the game today, something's definitely gone wrong.

If he had signed a contract with us, then surely it'd be announced on our website by now? Or maybe we're waiting for the work permit? Wouldn't make sense, as that would just be a formality, I would imagine. But who knows? It's all guesswork at this point. We'll see. If he's not at The Lane for the game today, something's definitely gone wrong.

You need international clearance to register the player as yours with the PL and FIFA including the work permit. No announcement can be made without international clearance. Doesn't mean he's not legally bound to join us.

Back