• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Clement Lenglet

Would seem weird to bring him in, doesn't sound like anyone thinks he can be 1st choice and if it's backup then why not sign a youngster, keep Sanchez who is settled into the team or bring in someone more experienced on a lower fee for a year or 2. Doesn't seem to add up for me.

Would seem weird to bring him in, doesn't sound like anyone thinks he can be 1st choice and if it's backup then why not sign a youngster, keep Sanchez who is settled into the team or bring in someone more experienced on a lower fee for a year or 2. Doesn't seem to add up for me.

Because a youngster will be inexperienced and probably a lot more expensive. Conte wants someone that can do a specific job and that is someone that can switch defence to attack.
He is a loan. If he's good we buy for €6m. If not we send him back.

Gah this software is annoying. I literally cannot see any letters as I type.
The box is just empty, but I can see my text using Ctrl+A to highlight all.
Is anyone else experiencing this? Very hard to type when no text appears...

'Round these parts of Her Majesty's Timbered Dominion, anyone dressed unfashionably or driving some old beater of a car or just being socially clumsy is referred to as a 'Clem'.

Gah this software is annoying. I literally cannot see any letters as I type.
The box is just empty, but I can see my text using Ctrl+A to highlight all.
Is anyone else experiencing this? Very hard to type when no text appears...

No. Have you changed the text colour to white by accident?

No. Have you changed the text colour to white by accident?
No; it was like a degenerative disease... at first a few letters disappeared, then more... then all of them... slowly I realised that it was always the second time I typed a character that it would disappear i.e. if I typed a + or - or $ or £ it would appear. For instance I can see the plus symbol and the dollar symbol now as I type, but that is all.

And next time I type them, they will be invisible.

Bizarre. Just me then.

No; it was like a degenerative disease... at first a few letters disappeared, then more... then all of them... slowly I realised that it was always the second time I typed a character that it would disappear i.e. if I typed a + or - or $ or £ it would appear. For instance I can see the plus symbol and the dollar symbol now as I type, but that is all.

And next time I type them, they will be invisible.

Bizarre. Just me then.

See a doctor.

Will be interesting to see whether we go for another CB, assuming Lenglet does arrive. I think we will get another one, probably Bremer, and then use those two, Romero Dier and Davies as our CBs next season with Rodon and Tanganga being loaned out. There's enough permutations with those 5 I think that we have decent coverage across the back 3

Will be interesting to see whether we go for another CB, assuming Lenglet does arrive. I think we will get another one, probably Bremer, and then use those two, Romero Dier and Davies as our CBs next season with Rodon and Tanganga being loaned out. There's enough permutations with those 5 I think that we have decent coverage across the back 3

You've forgotten Sanchez but I agree with you. I think we'll buy another CB to cover Romero/Dier. If either of those 2 get injured we look weaker.

Back