• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

CL Round of 16 Draw: Dortmund

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Thomas Cook website

upload_2018-9-1_9-40-37.png

Just about to book Barca, thought I would check my work diary and it's bang in the middle of my busy time when I run a massively important process that I can't get out of, litrally want to cry as I can't go !!

I agree with pretty much everything you're saying here but I never understand when the old 'history' point comes up.

I think that it matters much more to us fans than it does the players and I really can't see it being an influence on any game. IMO all that really matters at every club is the here-and-now - how well that particular team is playing at that time and how well have they done since the main nucleus of them have been playing together. It's obviously great to be playing for a club with a glorious history but that in no way guarantees anything on the pitch.

Right now, IMO, we are a better team than both PSV and Inter and I also doubt Barca are overly chuffed to have drawn us.

Fair points; Hope you're right AND we actually show this. COYS

All the packages are guaranteed a ticket

No they aren't. I thought that at first but there's an asterisk alongside the ticket part which says it is subject to the club's ticketing policy.
Searching a bit further on the club website, I found something about ticketing for last year's away tie at Real Madrid where it mentions the Thomas Cook option and says that if oversubscribed it will be down to LPs.
So I am not as optimistic now.:(

Anybody have any idea how to buy tickets in the neutral section for CL games ??

For Barca?.......

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/tickets/football/football-tickets

Nothing at the moment apart from VIP (with hostesses :p) but they'll probably announce something nearer the time similar to the Inter game.

http://taquilla.fcbarcelona.cat/web...11.360404603.1539020830-1417815313.1538682324

Whenever I've been to Barcelona there's always been places you can buy tickets around the city. OK it's a Champions League game not Getafe in the Copa del Rey but given it's the last match, Barca are likely to have qualified and it's mid December etc I can't see you having much trouble getting tickets one way or another.

What's the worst that can happen, you don't get a ticket and you have to spend a few nights getting p!ssed in Barcelona :)

For Barca?.......

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/tickets/football/football-tickets

Nothing at the moment apart from VIP (with hostesses :p) but they'll probably announce something nearer the time similar to the Inter game.

http://taquilla.fcbarcelona.cat/web...11.360404603.1539020830-1417815313.1538682324

Whenever I've been to Barcelona there's always been places you can buy tickets around the city. OK it's a Champions League game not Getafe in the Copa del Rey but given it's the last match, Barca are likely to have qualified and it's mid December etc I can't see you having much trouble getting tickets one way or another.

What's the worst that can happen, you don't get a ticket and you have to spend a few nights getting p!ssed in Barcelona :)
I found another site where they were going for 119 Euro a pop
My pals will go for that or as you say wait till the day although I think thousands will go over without tickets (I'm not going)

Messi went off yesterday with what looked like a broken arm. Should be out just long enough to miss both their matches against Inter.

Not going our way this season, is it. Bloody annoying how we threw that first match away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back