• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

CL Round of 16 Draw: Dortmund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schalke - City
Atletico Madrid - Juventur
United - PSG
Lyon - Barca
Roma - Porto
Ajax - Real
Liverpool - Bayern

So that's likely City, Juventus, PSG, Barca, Roma, Real Madrid and Liverpool + us/Dortmund in the quarters.

I don't care who we get, it's not like a proper cup game you can afford to lose yet still win through and you can't avoid playing the good teams if you want to win it.
I just wanted a glamour team we hadn’t played, I also think PSG and Bayern would have been easier! Hopefully the new WHL factor will help it be a great night!

Not too bad a draw, Dortmund have acknowledged that they need the winter break as finding it difficult to keep up their press and energy levels. See what they are like in 2 months time, we also won at their ground before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back