• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

[Tweet]504921610420113408[/tweet]

United are doing a 'Liverpool', Liverpool are doing a 'Spurs', what are we doing?

Zany North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un, like many people that aren’t from Manchester, professes to be a Manchester United fan.

The madcap totalitarian now wants his subjugated countryfolk to share in the dubious joy of watching United, and has ordered that their matches must be shown on state television.

There would be a joke here about that being a further violation of North Koreans’ human rights if it wasn’t for actual and horrendous human rights violations.

United will take their place on a tightly-monitored state schedule which includes “Revolutionary activities of Kim Jong-un” at 17:10, the much-loved “Law enforcement” at 18:40, and, of course, “Sitcom (usually revolutionary or daily life themed)”, which does at least sound more entertaining than Mrs Brown’s Boys.

babb.telegraph.co.uk/2014/08/kim-jo...ted-matches-on-north-korean-state-television/

Zany North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un, like many people that aren’t from Manchester, professes to be a Manchester United fan.

The madcap totalitarian now wants his subjugated countryfolk to share in the dubious joy of watching United, and has ordered that their matches must be shown on state television.

There would be a joke here about that being a further violation of North Koreans’ human rights if it wasn’t for actual and horrendous human rights violations.

United will take their place on a tightly-monitored state schedule which includes “Revolutionary activities of Kim Jong-un” at 17:10, the much-loved “Law enforcement” at 18:40, and, of course, “Sitcom (usually revolutionary or daily life themed)”, which does at least sound more entertaining than Mrs Brown’s Boys.

babb.telegraph.co.uk/2014/08/kim-jo...ted-matches-on-north-korean-state-television/

Mental.

By the transitive property, are United not therefore also doing a 'Spurs'? :-k

Well according to Andrew Cole United aren't going to do a Liverpool who are doing a Spurs which means Liverpool are doing what we're doing, United aren't and what we are doing is setting the trend. :cool:

LVG talks some *******s in his press conference, I think his plan is to baffle journo's into leaving him alone

Well according to Andrew Cole United aren't going to do a Liverpool who are doing a Spurs which means Liverpool are doing what we're doing, United aren't and what we are doing is setting the trend. :cool:

So.. Looking at this in more detail, doing a spurs must be winning games and playing good football.

We're like footballing hipsters then? I'm not sure I like that comparison.

Before the season started I posted my view that Manure's opening six fixtures were so much easier than everyone else that if they were not top of the table or thereabouts it would represent a calamitous start to Van Gaal's tenure.

Excellent! \o/

Fine work from United to carve a point out at Turf Moor…tough away fixture, LVG would've bitten yer hand off for the point beforehand, etc, etc...

Thinking about it, they have quite a few good players who can come into the side and make a difference (assuming the sign Blind and Rojo gets a work permit):

-------------------------de gea
----------jones--------rojo--------blind
rafael-------herrera------di maria-----shaw
-------------------------mata
----------------rvp-----------rooney

Should be quite a good team. In the meantime though, we can laugh at their sh1te squad players :)

aren't blind and rafael a bit crap in all honesty? and rojo looked very good in the worldcup, but many players up their level or performances for summer international tournaments. he could just be another case of this. after all, no-one had heard of him before the worldcup.

Anyone wonder if LVG actually knows anything about the players he's faced? I mean when your manager of the Ducth national team for two years I'm not so sure how much time you have on your hands to watch Burnley in the Championship. Maybe he'll perform better against the bigger sides? Or maybe this will carry on right through to him getting the sack. \o/ #S**tTimSherwood

Back