• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Appreciate the initiative there, but, having lost an anterior cruciate ligament and sporting a titanium golf tee in one elbow - separate incidents - I'm not about to wish heavy harm on anyone.

Three match bans, persistent niggles, dressing room acrimony and coaching crises will do nicely.

I’m confused. If they get a point in their game in hand, they go top. Yet, their team is really average. Take Bruno Fernandes out of the side, and there are no players that I’d be desperate for us to have. Now, I’m biased, I get it, but really...which players do they have which would get in to our first 11?

Rashford and Martial are a lesser Son and Kane. Yet, those two are amongst the better United players next. After that...am I really underrating their players? Or is the Fernandes and penalties routine the one that is making all the difference. I think Pogba could be top class but is inconsistent. That’s it. Someone please show me what my bias is hiding from me.

I’m confused. If they get a point in their game in hand, they go top. Yet, their team is really average. Take Bruno Fernandes out of the side, and there are no players that I’d be desperate for us to have. Now, I’m biased, I get it, but really...which players do they have which would get in to our first 11?

Rashford and Martial are a lesser Son and Kane. Yet, those two are amongst the better United players next. After that...am I really underrating their players? Or is the Fernandes and pelanties routine the one that is making all the difference. I think Pogba could be top class but is inconsistent. That’s it. Someone please show me what my bias is hiding from me.
Penalties.

I checked out average ratings for players from each of the teams. Their top three performing players are Fernandes (7.61), Rashford (7.32), and Wan-Bissaka (7.09).
The above is from the website www.whoscored.com

As for us;
Kane (7.90)
Son Heung Min (7.54)
Aurier (7.14)

So in a way, comparable top three players in terms of positions. Yet, our top 3 come out on top for each of the three positions. Manchester United have scored five penalties to the three that we have scored. So it’s not that telling although, of course as has been said above, a penalty can be the difference between drawing or winning a match.

I feel confident that we will beat them when they travel to us. So we can likely finish above them but wow...for a team punching higher than their level..it’s Manchester United.

Rashford and Martial are a lesser Son and Kane. Yet, those two are amongst the better United players next. After that...am I really underrating their players? Or is the Fernandes and pelanties routine the one that is making all the difference. I think Pogba could be top class but is inconsistent. That’s it. Someone please show me what my bias is hiding from me.
Just on quality Rashford over Bergwijn/Lucas/Bale is quite obvious. Not sure if it would work tactically, but on quality no doubt.

McTominay over Sissoko/Winks all day. I also think Wan Bissaka and Maguire would get into our team, but I can definitely see people would disagree.

Just on quality Rashford over Bergwijn/Lucas/Bale is quite obvious. Not sure if it would work tactically, but on quality no doubt.

McTominay over Sissoko/Winks all day. I also think Wan Bissaka and Maguire would get into our team, but I can definitely see people would disagree.
McTominay is class and under rated
Bissaka ha skikda regressed defensively as he has progressed attacking wise which is interesting to see
Maguire is Dier basically IMO

it’s like every team in that you can iver rate your own, but similarly think the grass is greener

Apparently Martial and Tuanzebe getting racist abuse on Twitter. Took a look at Martial's Twitter having read the story and the racist stuff had been removed but there was still a lot of unsavoury stuff on there abusing the guy.

fudge me, I love Tottenham, get upset when we lose and get annoyed at certain players. But in a million years it wouldn't cross my mind to abuse these lads (or anyone else) on their social media accounts. I really can't fathom that mindset. Absolute pondlife.

Apparently Martial and Tuanzebe getting racist abuse on Twitter. Took a look at Martial's Twitter having read the story and the racist stuff had been removed but there was still a lot of unsavoury stuff on there abusing the guy.

fudge me, I love Tottenham, get upset when we lose and get annoyed at certain players. But in a million years it wouldn't cross my mind to abuse these lads (or anyone else) on their social media accounts. I really can't fathom that mindset. Absolute pondlife.
Could be dippers posing as mancs?.

It’s quite scummy how so called fans use their mediums to abuse these players... in a way they would never do to their face
Reece James has had it too
Anti social media is such an issue with the lack of control

It’s quite scummy how so called fans use their mediums to abuse these players... in a way they would never do to their face
Reece James has had it too
Anti social media is such an issue with the lack of control

That's 100% the thing. In real life, a lot of these pricks wouldn't say anything like that to anyone and they get behind a keyboard and think they can say what they like. Utter spineless, clueless cowards. It really boils my tinkle.

I know some people will say that players should ignore it but they're f**kin human too. And they have families and kids who read this brick or who become aware of this brick when it gets reported. They're all trying to do a job and 99.9% are giving it their all but sometimes it doesn't come off or they have a bad spell.

I know I'm almost virtue signalling here but this nonsense really gets to me. Everyone on here is tinkled at several of our players and manager after the other night and recent weeks. Seriously annoyed. At the moment, they're taking one of the few enjoyable things in life and making it a bit of a chore to watch. But I'd be seriously amazed and disappointed if anyone on here was giving them that sort of sh!t on Twitter or Facebook.

The mind boggles.

Back