• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Do we want a City beatdown on week-end or another "just enough" Ole performance?
Ole to stay until Poch has got another job!
I surprised he’s under any pressure to be honest, he’s not getting enough credit for delivering the open attacking football fans want rather than boring 2-0 wins.

I think Pochettino could do very well there, but it might take time.

I'm hoping they continue to scrape by with acceptable results until Pochettino gets a job somewhere that isn't in the PL at least.

Big issue for them now is the amount of players they have to get off the payroll

- Pogba, Phil Jones (28), Rojo (30), Fosu-Mensah, Matic (32), Mata (32), Ighalo (31), Romero (33), Bailly

How the fudge do you get rid of 9 players, 5 over 30, and probably all on wages no one would accept? they have 6 CBs with no 2 good enough ..

They take a whole window to fail to sign one player, can you imagine that incompetence trying to offload the above?

Big issue for them now is the amount of players they have to get off the payroll

- Pogba, Phil Jones (28), Rojo (30), Fosu-Mensah, Matic (32), Mata (32), Ighalo (31), Romero (33), Bailly

How the fudge do you get rid of 9 players, 5 over 30, and probably all on wages no one would accept? they have 6 CBs with no 2 good enough ..

They take a whole window to fail to sign one player, can you imagine that incompetence trying to offload the above?
Fosu-Mensah is 22.... And he's a big talent and on relatively small wages. Why should they get rid of him?

Fosu-Mensah is 22.... And he's a big talent and on relatively small wages. Why should they get rid of him?

Because he can't get a game? he's had 1 appearance for the season not getting a chance when competing with that dysfunctional defence?

They are like Arsenal in that respect, you have manager change and they acquire players that the next manager does not want, Man United are worse, something like 8 CBs or soemthing.

Again like Arsenal Ole is doing ok, not as bad as made out for media hype, doing well in the league.

For me they desperately need to get rid of Pogba.

Back