• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

PSG would be ideal for him imo.

Win trophies for 2-3 years, then go to Real or somewhere else.

United need such an overhaul I would feel bad for him if he goes there.
I'd be so conflicted too. I would want him to fail at Man Utd, but I also want him personally to succeed.

If he goes to United I don't want him to succeed as they success could be instead of us

Without a doubt, i hate Utd more then any team and i would prefer he went to a team that would give him a proper chance to show what he can do. Since Fergie went they have been a circus with the managers that have passed through there.

Isn't Google a smart little bunny? Whilst none of the articles mention the player by name, if you search his name followed by "rape" it brings up all the stories.

France manager Didier Deschamps says Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba, 27, has been "impacted mentally" by a "club situation that is not positive". (Mirror)

...counter attacking football and that IMO doesn't suit united’s squad
Behave yourself, Rashford and Greenwood are rapid. Their extreme pace would rape any PL defence. If they play on the shoulder, their combined threat would lock-in a top 4 finish. Teams wouldn't be able to escape their power and pace.

Behave yourself, Rashford and Greenwood are rapid. Their extreme pace would rape any PL defence. If they play on the shoulder, their combined threat would lock-in a top 4 finish. Teams wouldn't be able to escape their power and pace.
What about the gaping holes elsewhere?
No good having two players who can do it in a team of 11

Back