• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Pretty funny seeing the media big up Arsenal's win against the 15th placed team in the Premier League. They got their asses out of the relegation battle with a spurious 3-2 win over Brighton. But there's Fulham to let them know that floor is coming up at them in a hurry.

'We have been really good'

Istanbul Basaksehir v Man Utd (Weds, 17:55 GMT)

More from Harry Maguire now on the Manchester United defence.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side were beaten by Crystal Palace at Old Trafford before conceding six in the home defeat to Tottenham.

But Maguire says since the Spurs game, the defence has been "really good" despite being beaten by Arsenal on Sunday.

"[Against} Palace, we were too open," said Maguire.

"{Against] Tottenham, we let ourselves go and were not good enough.

"Since the international break, we have been really good, conceding two own goals and a soft penalty."

Yep and there will be only one man standing on the other side of the door waiting to come in.
tumblr_ma136ha3yc1r2xls3o1_500.jpg

I wonder how much they've really thought about moving on from Ole? He's never really delivered anything to suggest 'this is the man'.

It's Man Utd ffs , and with Poch available, and money reasonably tight (by their standards), he's a no brainer. I think they are eroding slowly (like their stadium) .

Not that I for one moment want Poch to go there.

thats a no brainer
Really... but ole overtook his team last season (United fans answer)
I like Brenton but I do think he is getting hyped up more than he has earned. That collapse last season was when he didn’t know how to fill the gaps in his first 11 after some injuries and their huge reliance of Jamie Vardy is an issue (although they are adapting)
What he has down well is integrate new signings but he has gone back to counter attacking football and that IMO doesn't suit united’s squad. United aren’t flush with cash as shown in the recent window (sure people will argue I’m wrong but the proof was there in how little they brought) so they need a coach type manager. Maybe Brendan can do that and his attention to detail is well known as being meticulous. I’d guess ole isn’t strong on that side for sure

He would do well at united.
I wanted him to come to us. He's better than Jose 'trump' who is now turning us into a drab watch for fear of attacking and losing.
But you never know until whoever gets going. United are a hell of a mess upstairs.

Last edited:
He would do well at united.
I wanted him to come to us. He's better than Jose 'trump' who is now turning us into a drab watch for fear of attacking and loosing.
But you never know until whoever gets going. United are a hell of a mess upstairs.
I could see him doing well but them still not getting near to winning things
He really strikes me as another Poch type manager who misses that ruthless streak needed to get the big trophies
We will see this year if he can capitalise on a car crash season but I do think they will falter as before
He has a great squad now to play with at Leicester.

I can t see past pool still. Jota was a wonderful buy!
I'll be very pleased if we can get CL qualification.
Leicester looks good for top four also.

I can t see past pool still. Jota was a wonderful buy!
I'll be very pleased if we can get CL qualification.
Leicester looks good for top four also.
Let’s see
I’d bet on them faltering again
Pool will be right up there. Jota was wolves second best player last season so that to em was an odd sale
We will be top 4 I’m convinced

Your argument does not hold up. We've scored more goals than any other PL team this season.
Yeah those two freak results don’t wash with me!
We have struggled against every other team worryingly.
Both United and Southampton committed defensive suicide.
Both are much appreciated but please don’t quote our scoring prowess which is precarious at best.

Last edited:
Yeah two freak results don’t wash with me!
Yes, the results vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine and West ham were indeed freak results. We should have won by at least 4 goals vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine. So ok, we should have scored more, but we have played some very good attacking football except a couple of games. But I'll tell you something, no team plays fantastic football and scores 5-6 in every game. If that's what you expect, I'd advice you to follow a hockey team instead.

Back