• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Woodward won't sack himself and as long as the pocket money is flowing neither will the Glazers. That leaves business as usual.

I reckon he'll do inbetween the Falcao / Ibra scale of expensive icons signing for Utd. The key question is why they waited so long because they could really do with him hitting the ground running, sure they have forwards but not one with a presence like Cavani.

In terms of reception to the move, more than ever I've seen the word desperation thrown around a fair bit. They needed a bit of a boost and even if it's not in the most needed part of the pitch it'll still galvanise the squad a bit imo.

Maguire is the major issue they're going to have. 80m on that absolute clown, even a 20m fee would look iffy as hell currently. Add in the ridiculous wages of De Gea, Pogba plus Ighalo (and now Cavani), they'll total to half a decent EPL squad's wages easily, it's just insane.

I worry about enjoying the painful demise too much but karma didn't punish me with the Spurs / Utd game so I guess we good. Couldn't happen to a nicer club and long may there be no major changes in the their method of operating.

500M worth of players Sunday (including bench) .. unfudging believable ..

Of course, the usual Poch rumours are back now ..

That said

Oct 20th - PSG
Oct 24th - Chelsea
Oct 28th - RB Leipzig
Nov 1st - Arsenal

I'm not sure Ole can survive that run, could get really ugly for them ...

they are in the same position we were in a year ago, it's crazy to wait when there is better option out there who wants the job

get him in and get him started, Ole ain't turning this around

That said

Oct 20th - PSG
Oct 24th - Chelsea
Oct 28th - RB Leipzig
Nov 1st - Arsenal

fudge. Would to see Pochettino go there. Surely even Manchester United can't be incompetent enough to not go for Poch next.

Can't PSG do something? Fire the manager, get Poch in while he's available. Anyone?

Doesn't matter who they get in, as long as Woodward is there nothing will change.
They have a decent enough squad that a good manager could build on, but if Woodward is doing the buying you can forget it.

That said

Oct. 17 - @ Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Oct 20th - @ PSG
Oct 24th - Chelsea
Oct 28th - RB Leipzig
Nov 1st - Arsenal
Nov. 4 - @ Istanbul Basaksehir
Nov. 7 - @ Everton

Added the games highlighted. That's a heavy schedule for any team in form, let alone one in crisis. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are playing better this season and, as usual, they'll be well up for this game at home. And no Martial for this one.

I bet Werner will be slipping RB Leipzig some advice after playing them the match before the CL tie.

Everton will be fancying their chances, too, catching ManU at the end of this stretch. Seriously, they could be nudging bottom three at the end of this.

Added the games highlighted. That's a heavy schedule for any team in form, let alone one in crisis. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are playing better this season and, as usual, they'll be well up for this game at home. And no Martial for this one.

I bet Werner will be slipping RB Leipzig some advice after playing them the match before the CL tie.

Everton will be fancying their chances, too, catching ManU at the end of this stretch. Seriously, they could be nudging bottom three at the end of this.
Whilst I do agree with you, the same was being said about West Ham after losing to Saudi Sportswashing Machine on the opening day. They then went on to be the better team v Arsenal, Wolves and Leicester picking up 6 points and scoring plenty. You just never know!

Whilst I do agree with you, the same was being said about West Ham after losing to Saudi Sportswashing Machine on the opening day. They then went on to be the better team v Arsenal, Wolves and Leicester picking up 6 points and scoring plenty. You just never know!
I think that's a good point. They showed after the restart last season that they have it in them to string together some good results. What now seems bleak could look very different a month from now, these things are unpredictable in nature.

Right now though, if you're looking at those fixtures as a Manchester United fan your heart must sink a bit.

I think that's a good point. They showed after the restart last season that they have it in them to string together some good results. What now seems bleak could look very different a month from now, these things are unpredictable in nature.

Right now though, if you're looking at those fixtures as a Manchester United fan your heart must sink a bit.

fudging PSG and Leipzig will absolutely do them ..
Chelsea and Scum will be really hard for them.
Put those 4 games in an eleven day timeframe with the pressure they are under .. I can't see it working out well

Back