• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Imagine him at DOF

£50m bruv brappppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Isn't one of the prerequisites of the DoF role being able to operate in a board room environment and have discussions with other board level people?

I've heard Ferdinand talk before - he fails at the very first hurdle.

So no CL football again for them. If we're in for the same targets as them over summer it may not be the foregone conclusion that it used to be regarding who would win.
I still feel the vast vast majority of players will go to whichever club pays them the most. (ie United).

Let’s play Toby bingo in the summer with these proof statements:-
“matches my ambition”
“Convinced me of the project”
“Dreamed of playing for them since I was a boy”

I still feel the vast vast majority of players will go to whichever club pays them the most. (ie United).

“matches my ambition”
That's why, even wearing my optimistic hat, I only said that it may not be a foregone conclusion!

So no CL football again for them. If we're in for the same targets as them over summer it may not be the foregone conclusion that it used to be regarding who would win.

I think we need to see Utd out of CL for at least two seasons on the trot before it makes any real difference.

They must spend like a sailor, their team is poor in so many areas, they need at least 3 defenders, 2 or 3 midfielders and a goal scorer if they can't get Lukaku working.

Olleh looks like a schoolboy on the touchline, no way he commands any respect. They should sack him now and appoint a proper manager who knows what the phuck they are doing. But I don't think that they will!

Olleh looks like a schoolboy on the touchline, no way he commands any respect. They should sack him now and appoint a proper manager who knows what the phuck they are doing. But I don't think that they will!

Yep. Absolutely no chance.

Last edited:
it took them 20 years to rebuild after busby and find a manager, amazing how history repeats itself. OGS may not last til christmas.

I like Rashford, in the right system he’ll score a shedload.

Think he's one of the most average players I've seen in a long time and Utd fans agree. Without his pace he'd be at a mid table club already but he'll end up at one within 3 years anyway.

“matches my ambition”
“New challenge”
“Get the club back where they belong”
“Biggest club in the world”
“Joining up with a visionary coach”

:oops:

“This is how you spend £800m in six years and end up with this squad.”

According to most ManUre fans I know, Rashford is a much deadlier goal scorer than Kane o_O streakier than Lukaku more like but fair game to his agent if he can persuade Woodward to shell out £15million a year in wages!

That’ll be the Sanchez and Ozil effect. If your top earner is not even in the first team let alone the best or most experienced player then incumbents are going to increase the levels of what they think they are worth.

Its better that they did so well early doors w Ole (except when playing us and our forwards decided to aim for De Gea) and then dropped off so dramatically. Hopes up, then SMASH!!! Can’t even beat Huddersfield!

Think he's one of the most average players I've seen in a long time and Utd fans agree. Without his pace he'd be at a mid table club already but he'll end up at one within 3 years anyway.
He has a lot of the right components, but lacks the most important skill for a striker, finishing.

Back