• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Subs + advertising.

Like who cares if City wins it again?
NOW Liverpool $$$£££££
United likewise.

The reason we kicked off yesterday at 4.30 was down to the Asian Market.....pay more on the sky box office,get those fees in...if sky had their way the kick off would have been at 8pm yesterday

I wasn’t able to bring myself to watch recording of match when I got home last night (will probably just delete it from TiVo) as heard that it was as pro ManUre as BT Sport has become Dipper propaganda.

Thankfully Jenas on MotD clearly still a Tottenham player at heart, which made that highlights package bearable.

Sounds like a plan, I dont think I could bear to sit through it again.

He's usually alright, even with his pro-ManU hat on, but yesterday he completely lost it.

That’s it, I’m giving up on the media. Now the BBC are at it. There is a headline on there “Is Ole Gunnar Solskjaer the greatest caretaker manager ever?” He’s had 6 games mostly against the league’s cannon fodder. 6 f**king games. Off the top of my head, Di Matteo won the Champions League and Benitez won a couple of trophies too.

I would despair if The Sun went this low. The BBC are supposed to be a reputable news source. And for the record, Tactics Tim is on their list of great caretakers.

Anything that makes it more likely he gets the job is good imo.

The BBC lost its reputation for news a long time ago.
Exhibit A: Chief Football Writer Phil McNulty.
About Phil
Phil has covered football on regional and national newspapers since the late 80s and has been BBC Sport's Chief Football Writer since July 2000.

He has covered World Cups for the BBC in Japan and South Korea, Germany and South Africa as well as European Championships in France, Portugal and Poland and Ukraine.

Born in Liverpool, Phil attended De La Salle Grammar School which later had England striker Wayne Rooney as its most famous ex-pupil.

Phil's main brief is covering the Premier League, England and the Champions League and he can also be heard giving his analysis on BBC Radio 5 live, Radio Four and the World Service.

He has been included in the UK Press Gazette's list of the top 50 UK sports journalists.
He's definitely qualified then.

McNulty has no opinion. He is a shameless hack who just regurgitates the current story. But tries to present it as some sort of insight or quality reading.

It is anything but. He might as well write for The Sun.

Born in Liverpool, Phil attended De La Salle Grammar School which later had England striker Wayne Rooney as its most famous ex-pupil.

latest

latest
This actually fits in with my theory that Rooney was already 25 when he ‘burst onto the scene’ at 17. The only way he’d pass an 11 plus would have been if he sat it at 19!

Gary Neville was on the radio this morning previewing Utd's FA Cup game this evening. He was pretty much advocating OGS for the manager's job, as long as he keeps winning, because... it will be very difficult to tempt managers like Pochettino (and Ancellotti and Tuchel) away from their current clubs.
Really Gary? A few weeks ago Utd only had to click their fingers and Poch was theirs. Not quite so simple, is it?

Gary Neville was on the radio this morning previewing Utd's FA Cup game this evening. He was pretty much advocating OGS for the manager's job, as long as he keeps winning, because... it will be very difficult to tempt managers like Pochettino (and Ancellotti and Tuchel) away from their current clubs.
Really Gary? A few weeks ago Utd only had to click their fingers and Poch was theirs. Not quite so simple, is it?

Neville really is getting to the stage where he loves the sound of his own voice, he never shuts up.

Back