• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

giphy.gif

Apparently he needs only one more win to surpass Busby o_O

@OptaJoe
5 - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has equalled Matt Busby’s all-time record of winning his first five league games in charge of Manchester United. Superb. #TOTMUN

Apparently he needs only one more win to surpass Busby o_O

@OptaJoe
5 - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has equalled Matt Busby’s all-time record of winning his first five league games in charge of Manchester United. Superb. #TOTMUN

Guess what ol' Chrissy Hughton has up his sleeve for next week...:p

Quite hilarious, new United is no different from old (last few years) United, overrun by opposition, have the keeper bail them out repeatedly and nick one against the run of play ...

Quite hilarious, new United is no different from old (last few years) United, overrun by opposition, have the keeper bail them out repeatedly and nick one against the run of play ...

De Gea must be so gutted to think that he could’ve been winning multiple Champions League titles at Madrid alongside Ronaldo and Modric if it weren’t for some late paperwork... instead he’s wasting his talent almost single handily getting ManUre to just qualify for CL whilst covering for dross like Phil Jones.

Neville embarrassed himself on commentary yesterday IMO.

Could virtually hear the jizz splashing every time Utd strung some passes together.

I know he isnt completely impartial, but he went full fan boy yesterday and it was stomach churning.
I had to switch over to NBC for 2nd half, I couldn’t take it anymore. NBC had Le Saux and Dixon commentating and it was way more impartial than Sky.

The narrative at HT on Sky was Man Utd have been magnificent, then they show 3 highlights of counter attacks, 2 of which completely fizzled out to nothing and never got close to being real chances created and the 3rd was the goal, where Tripps gave them the ball on the half way line!

I switched back to sky at the end of the game to watch Redknapp deep throating Pogba, like Utd had found us out or something? this is a team that should have just lost the game about 3/4-1!

The coverage on SKY really was something else yesterday.

I genuinely believe it should be impartial, it makes for better quality TV.

Its why I hate that Alan Smith always ends up commentating our games, he hates us.

With punditry I dont mind as much, so long as they keep perspective.

I like that Carragher is a scouser, Neville a red and Jenas a Spurs fan. Post match it makes for interesting discussion - so long as they keep a check with reality.

I haven't heard any pundit point out that the goal came just after Sissoko went off. The place where Trippier's pass was intercepted and where Pogba had time for his pass is where Sissoko would have been.

The early period where United where stretching the defence showed how valuable Dier can be, dropping back when the full backs push forward. Without Dier, Dembele, Wanyama and Sissoko, it still took a De Gea masterclass for them to win.

Neville embarrassed himself on commentary yesterday IMO.

Could virtually hear the jizz splashing every time Utd strung some passes together.

I know he isnt completely impartial, but he went full fan boy yesterday and it was stomach churning.
I wasn’t able to bring myself to watch recording of match when I got home last night (will probably just delete it from TiVo) as heard that it was as pro ManUre as BT Sport has become Dipper propaganda.

Thankfully Jenas on MotD clearly still a Tottenham player at heart, which made that highlights package bearable.

Back