• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Ok, you don't like Van Dijk. Change the player to Maguire then (miles better than anything they have), the point still stands. Mourinho has spent hundreds of millions on gash players and moans that only gash players are available. Not true.

The thing with Van Dijk is that's he's a competent centre back but because he scored a few goals the media experts promoted him to the next Beckenbauer, overlooking he's slow on the turn and is easily drawn out of position. Most PL centre backs would be an improvement on Lovern.

He’s so right. I can’t believe he’s had to cobble a side together with free transfers like Pogba, Lukaku and Fred...

Completely forgot Fred was there! Another to add to the list of failed buys

Was watching yesterday for a while (up until 2-1). SCBC looked like they were about to crumble, so lacking in confidence its unreal. And against such might opposition, Utd looked somehow worse. They were embarrasing.

I'm enjoying their bad results this season. They really were this bad last season and I kept saying it to anyone who'd listen. Ok, maybe they have got even worse, but it was pretty clear; De Gea was giving them wins they didn't deserve. Their win at Arsenal last season should be a case study in undeserved points. And yet they gave Mourinho a huge new contract! But anyone with eyes could see they were a crap team! I don't care that they finished 2nd, sometimes the table DOES lie. They were nowhere near as good as us or Liverpool and this season, that illusion has been dispelled.

This is a club that appointed Moyes after Fergie and let him buy Fellaini. They are so badly run in a pure football sense. All they are is a commercial juggernaut. I'm looking forward to the next big decision made in a panic. I hope they go and get Zidane and he takes them further down the toilet.

Back