• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

I think Mourinho is doing well to have them in second tbh football might not be to everyones taste and it's fun to kick the clown shoe when he's down but that United team is not very good and 2nd would be a good league season for them.

Of course the other side of that is he has contributed to that by buying some tat but point stands

I think Mourinho is doing well to have them in second tbh football might not be to everyones taste and it's fun to kick the clown shoe when he's down but that United team is not very good and 2nd would be a good league season for them.

Of course the other side of that is he has contributed to that by buying some tat but point stands

I agree but the brickiness of the team is entirely down to him. He's been at United as long as Pep has at City and he's spent a fortune.

I agree but the brickiness of the team is entirely down to him. He's been at United as long as Pep has at City and he's spent a fortune.

He definitely should be doing better overall no arguments there but im not buying this spin that the team he has at his disposal is under performing, if anything they're over performing.

He definitely should be doing better overall no arguments there but im not buying this spin that the team he has at his disposal is under performing, if anything they're over performing.

I think that depends on what you are comparing them against. Their league position is certainly a lot better than their performances deserves but they have a team packed full of big money signings and on that measure should be in the top two as a minimum.

I think that depends on what you are comparing them against. Their league position is certainly a lot better than their performances deserves but they have a team packed full of big money signings and on that measure should be in the top two as a minimum.

Im leaving all else at door and basing it on the players available - a big price tag doesnt make you a great footballer automatically and i think United have spent on a lot of money on some very average players

Im leaving all else at door and basing it on the players available - a big price tag doesnt make you a great footballer automatically and i think United have spent on a lot of money on some very average players

United has a very good side, unbalanced maybe, maybe not suited to play the dogbrick Mourinho likes, but a lot of quality players in that team.

United has a very good side, unbalanced maybe, maybe not suited to play the dogbrick Mourinho likes, but a lot of quality players in that team.
I disagree, certainly not a team that on paper should be second in the league

When you look at the money spent and then the players that make up the squad they just haven't got value for money at all imo and are much more evenly matched with the chasing pack than they are with City, on paper.

Last edited:

I agree. That's kind of my point. All that money and Pogba is half the player that Alli is.

Agree massively

They spend crazy money on some bang average players

I disagree, certainly not a team that on paper should be second in the league

When you look at the money spent and then the players that make up the squad they just haven't got value for money at all imo and are much more evenly matched with the chasing pack than they are with City, on paper.

Really? de Gea, Pogba, Matic, Mata, Lukkaku, Sanchez, Martial, Linguard, Rashford, Herrera, Carrick, Shaw

Media appointed best keeper in league, some really good midfield options and lots of attacking outlets ..

Now would I pay 100M for Pogba? = no, but doesn't mean they don't have a better squad than most except City.

There is little between the two squads on paper imho.
Both have average back lines which has cost United this season hence the De Gea praise.

Both have deep squads which is where they are way ahead of ourselves and Liverpool.

I was impressed yesterday with United in the second half as they looked like told Mourinho to 'shut up we are going to play attacking football'.
United in the second half were released from the Mourinho's constipated system of the first half and most of this season.

United are second in spite of thier much lorded manager mainly due to the size and quality of squad.
Pogba was outstanding in the latter part of the game, which makes me the wonder why the change.

Mourinho was an excellent tactician back in his Inter days. Yesterday he got lucky as City should have been out of site at halftime and his hand was forced to stop be so boring and conservative in his attitude.

The guy is now and expensive Tony Pulis.

United should get the Swansea guy in! No it won't happen but, it would be great for football.

Last edited:
Really? de Gea, Pogba, Matic, Mata, Lukkaku, Sanchez, Martial, Linguard, Rashford, Herrera, Carrick, Shaw

Media appointed best keeper in league, some really good midfield options and lots of attacking outlets ..

Now would I pay 100M for Pogba? = no, but doesn't mean they don't have a better squad than most except City.

Carrick Mata and Matic are past their best

Rashford is a young guy who could go either way, Shaw a young guy who never fulfilled his potential

Lukaku wouldn't start for any of the other top 6, except maybe Chelsea

Pogba is a price tag, not much else.

Sanchez is great along with Martial and Lingard and DeGea is obviously World Class.

That's neither value for money nor a set of players that stands out when compared to the rest of the top 6,arguably closer to 4th or 5th best than 2nd best.

It's funny how people see things differently, how you think that list of players shows United in a good light whereas i see that list of names as evidence of what im talking about...

Last edited:
Back