• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Some amusing stuff out there from Manu fans. Nunez is went from being the next big thing to overrated and too expensive now that he's signed for Liverpool. Bissouma is a dime a dozen player. You can find cheaper, younger, better versions of him everywhere.

Some amusing stuff out there from Manu fans. Nunez is went from being the next big thing to overrated and too expensive now that he's signed for Liverpool. Bissouma is a dime a dozen player. You can find cheaper, younger, better versions of him everywhere.

They cant be real supporters, they want overrated too expensive signings and certainly dont want cheaper versions of anybody, the more expensive the better. They want to show the world how big their gonad*s are.

…it is going to melt down isn’t it.Eriksen is only there because his options beyond Brentford just were not there.

…it is going to melt down isn’t it.Eriksen is only there because his options beyond Brentford just were not there.

He died. Last contract, can't blame him for getting as much as he can. Make sure his family is financialy secure.

As for utd? Conte talked a lot about players being physically able to deal with the prem. Not sure any of their signings are. Yep i can see a meltdown if they don't have a good start.

He died. Last contract, can't blame him for getting as much as he can. Make sure his family is financialy secure.

As for utd? Conte talked a lot about players being physically able to deal with the prem. Not sure any of their signings are. Yep i can see a meltdown if they don't have a good start.

I agree. No complaints whatsoever with his decision, just saying it was not necessarily for football reasons IMO. He waited for us, Antonio said no.

I think Ten Haag looks out of his depth. Maybe in time he will find his feet, but he will need time he won’t get.

I agree. No complaints whatsoever with his decision, just saying it was not necessarily for football reasons IMO. He waited for us, Antonio said no.

I think Ten Haag looks out of his depth. Maybe in time he will find his feet, but he will need time he won’t get.

The club will give him time. They have to. The fans/players though?

Well it seems like everyone is gushing over manure and ten hag. Some a holes have even tipped them to win the league. Hopefully all that spotlight will allow us to sneak along and win the prem

Well it seems like everyone is gushing over manure and ten hag. Some a holes have even tipped them to win the league. Hopefully all that spotlight will allow us to sneak along and win the prem

Everyone? Pundits i've seen are concerned about them. They are more gushing over us.

Cristiano Ronaldo has said he will play in friendly for United on Sunday. Getting the feeling that all this talk about a move away is just gesturing and then he will commit to the club to get the fans to love him more. There just isn’t the viable move on the cards for him it seems.

Back