• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Really not sure on this one. Didn’t bowl me over when we were linked, United is such a massive job from the point of view of the amount of work invoked to just get to a level in line with expectations.

Delighted it’s not Poch.

I think he's a very good coach, but to be successful at United he'll need them to make some changes in how the club's run. The squad needs a big makeover. Less focus on social media presence and more on working hard and winning.

Really not sure on this one. Didn’t bowl me over when we were linked, United is such a massive job from the point of view of the amount of work invoked to just get to a level in line with expectations.

Delighted it’s not Poch.

Mopo has tainted his reputation at PSG

Massive overhaul needed in the summer.

Have to replace:
Pogba
Cavani
Ronaldo
Greenwood
Martial
Lingard
Mata

Before even looking at the rest of the deadwood. Van der beek might get a second chance.

I think Man U going to get good now with Rangnick and Ten Hag setting up an Ajax styled philosophy. Give it a couple of years, they should be competing in the CL.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

I think Man U going to get good now with Rangnick and Ten Hag setting up an Ajax styled philosophy. Give it a couple of years, they should be competing in the CL.

Will they get a couple of years? The glazers will be worried about the share price and keeping the banks happy.

If they don't keep their sponsors happy they will have even bigger trouble there.

The banks can take control of the club. They're supposed to make a £65m profit each year. Due to covid they haven't. The banks could take control if they wished but since the interest is high and utd have made their payments they're happy.
The glazers still have 69% ownership so can't be voted off the board by the other shareholders. But a loss in shareprice (value) could spook the banks.

The sponsors are tied into deals. I believe they have to finish out of cl for two seasons for clauses to kick in where the value drops. So yes if they don't sort that out it would be more pain.

The banks won't give up on the Glaziers even if they fall behind on targets. It's the same how Levy has huge debt on the stadium and no one is giving second thoughts about the enormity of it.

Anyway a proper coach and Dof is the right way to go for them, as it is for us. Time to let go of sentimentality if you want to win things.

The banks won't give up on the Glaziers even if they fall behind on targets. It's the same how Levy has huge debt on the stadium and no one is giving second thoughts about the enormity of it.

Anyway a proper coach and Dof is the right way to go for them, as it is for us. Time to let go of sentimentality if you want to win things.

The banks gave up on hicks and gillet. Largely due to the financial crisis though. The banks needed money. So yes the glazers are probably safe for now, but will be a concern especially if china goes into recession.

It'll take more than 2 years to set up an Ajax styled philosophy or at least to see the benefits from it in the academy.

I suspect that the ‘Ajax set up’ will take longer than three years to build, and the fan base won’t/don’t have the patience. You could be right, but I think there is so much to do and the fix won’t be quick

I suspect that the ‘Ajax set up’ will take longer than three years to build, and the fan base won’t/don’t have the patience. You could be right, but I think there is so much to do and the fix won’t be quick
The whole youth escalator thing yes. But with their spending power and the right set up they could fix the first eleven significantly in 3-4 transfer windows. Look at what we did in one!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61111557

Manchester United have appointed the architects who designed Tottenham Hotspur Stadium to draw up plans for the redevelopment of Old Trafford.

Architect firm Populous and management consultants Legends International will work together with the aim of increasing the stadium's capacity.

Both companies worked on Tottenham's 63,000-seater stadium which opened in 2019.

Old Trafford currently has a capacity of 74,000.

"Work will begin immediately on developing options for Old Trafford and studying their feasibility, with the aim of significantly enhancing the fan experience," a statement on the club's website said.

"Fans will be at the heart of the process, starting with a meeting between the consultants and the Manchester United fans' advisory board later this month."

Last month, it was reported that United were considering a number of options for redevelopment, including demolishing Old Trafford and building a new stadium.

Three sides of Old Trafford have been expanded over the past three decades but the South Stand has posed a problem because it is close to a railway line.

The club also want to improve their training ground and have appointed architecture and design firm KSS to draw up plans for an "expanded, state-of-the-art facility".

Back