• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Pulisic

So although being annoyed that someone we were interested in has ended up at Chelsea, we (I'm) should be more annoyed that we didn't tie up Sancho when it looked like it was possible.
Well I still don’t get why we didn’t force their hand there
Take £10m less for walker and make it happen
He would now cost £70m
Scarily bad decision for me

£50m was good money for him.

Im disappointed we couldnt get Sancho, but ultimately we took a lot of cash but missed out on a potentially good youth player.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

I know he was always highly rated, but so is (was?) Edwards, and has he stepped up?

At the time Sancho was no guarantee of success, and we had Edwards, so I can completely understand he was a nice to have and not an deal breaker.

£50m was good money for him.

Im disappointed we couldnt get Sancho, but ultimately we took a lot of cash but missed out on a potentially good youth player.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

I know he was always highly rated, but so is (was?) Edwards, and has he stepped up?

At the time Sancho was no guarantee of success, and we had Edwards, so I can completely understand he was a nice to have and not an deal breaker.

Sancho has just won the best player of his age from UEFA. He was always gonna be a star

Edward was an impact sub for England so not in the same league according to his international manager

Last edited:
Sancho has just won the best player of his age from UEFA. He was always gonna be a star

Edward was an impact sub for England so not in the same league according to his international manager

If you roll back time a little way, youll note that most comment was that they were very similar players of very similar potential/ability.

If you roll back time a little way, youll note that most comment was that they were very similar players of very similar potential/ability.

Mainly by spurs fans though
In the youth fan base which I follow online (never been to a game myself) sancho was the star and Edwards was one of a few others very talented players

Even so, my point still stands.

Promising youth player, club refused to deal, we took a sizeable sum instead.

Its worked out such that those who said "we should get Sancho" get to say "I told you so" but even then I dont think it makes it a bad deal at the time.

Interesting to see that the signing of Pulisic instantly signals to certain segments of the media that Chelsea will soon lose Hazard to Real. Hard to imagine that Pulisic even comes close to replacing Hazard.

But shirt sales next summer in America? Phwoarrr!

Interesting to see that the signing of Pulisic instantly signals to certain segments of the media that Chelsea will soon lose Hazard to Real. Hard to imagine that Pulisic even comes close to replacing Hazard.

Time to get big brad in for cover with Dempsey

At least in America they buy legit shirts

Back