• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Inter, agreement reached with Tottenham on fee for Eriksen: the details

Inter and Tottenham have found an agreement on a fee for the transfer of Christian Eriksen. The deal has been reached for €20m, plus an additional 5% in solidarity payments, as well as the entire gross for a friendly between Inter and Tottenham. Next, the Danish midfielder will arrive in Italy for his medicals and to sign his deal with the nerazzurri, which are scheduled for next week.

Tottenham's president Daniel Levy successfully negotiated for the entire amount he asked for, and even more, allowing for Eriksen's transfer to move forward. Inter director Marotta and Eriksen's intermediaries met recently over dinner in Milano to push the deal over the finish line.

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/int...with-tottenham-on-fee-for-eriksen-the-details

Inter, agreement reached with Tottenham on fee for Eriksen: the details

Inter and Tottenham have found an agreement on a fee for the transfer of Christian Eriksen. The deal has been reached for €20m, plus an additional 5% in solidarity payments, as well as the entire gross for a friendly between Inter and Tottenham. Next, the Danish midfielder will arrive in Italy for his medicals and to sign his deal with the nerazzurri, which are scheduled for next week.

Tottenham's president Daniel Levy successfully negotiated for the entire amount he asked for, and even more, allowing for Eriksen's transfer to move forward. Inter director Marotta and Eriksen's intermediaries met recently over dinner in Milano to push the deal over the finish line.

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/int...with-tottenham-on-fee-for-eriksen-the-details

If that's true, you have to wonder how the fudge Levy does it.

He’s never been anywhere near Hazard’s level imo. Hazard can grab a game and make it his own, which is the preserve of the really outstanding players. Eriksen never could: hence he’s off to Inter while Hazard plies his trade at Real.

I really do believe Hazard is a great player but he has only played 8 out of 20 league games for Madrid so not sure he has been that much of a sucsess so far. And if i remember rightly i have seen stats that suggest Eriksen has better stats ( for goals and assists) the hazard has/had at Chelsea.

Sadly, it doesn’t surprise me how many people get scammed for their life savings over the telephone or internet nowadays!

edit: not a pop at the OP on this btw.

Didn't realise it was a fake account, but should definitely have checked more! Looked legit...

I'm sure the pitchforks would have been out in force if we had sold Eriksen when his value was at it's peak.

Personally I'm just glad we got something for him and will now be able to move on.
Only if, as we have done with previous big sales, either replaced the player with no signings or inferior ones.

I'm sure the pitchforks would have been out in force if we had sold Eriksen when his value was at it's peak.

Personally I'm just glad we got something for him and will now be able to move on.

That would depend if we ended up with a Frazier Campbell or a Bruno Fernades

I really do believe Hazard is a great player but he has only played 8 out of 20 league games for Madrid so not sure he has been that much of a sucsess so far. And if i remember rightly i have seen stats that suggest Eriksen has better stats ( for goals and assists) the hazard has/had at Chelsea.
Lies, damned lies and (their Premier League) statistics...

Minutes per goal (shot):
Hazard 229 (40) vs 359 (31) Eriksen

Minutes per assist:
Hazard 319 vs 277 Eriksen

2018/19 goals (assists)
Hazard 16 (15) vs 8 (12) Eriksen

2017/18
Hazard 12 (4) vs 10 (11) Eriksen

2016/17
Hazard 16 (5) vs 8 (15) Eriksen

2015/16
Hazard 4 (4) vs 6 (15) Eriksen

2014/15
Hazard 14 (10) vs 10 (2) Eriksen

2013/14
Hazard 14 (10) vs 7 (9) Eriksen

Last edited:

Minutes per goal (shot):

Minutes per assist:

2018/19 goals (assists)

2017/18

2016/17

2015/16

2014/15

2013/14
There a statistic for how many semi final/final goals/assists the 2 have?

Minutes per goal (shot):

Minutes per assist:

2018/19 goals (assists)

2017/18

2016/17

2015/16

2014/15

2013/14

He is brick and a pussy to boot. ;)

I disagree but you could he right. I saw it as us reverting to the type of lethargic football that we'd played for 6-12 months. Liverpool, to me, really only have one way of playing and it's relentless. To me, they were nervous on the night which is why I think if they don't get the early pen or we put them under pressure, they'd have bottled it. They had form.

Sadly it looks like that win has given them belief and they've used it as a massive springboard to mind boggling form.

Liverpool did play very poorly on the night. They constantly turned over possession and looked jittery until that late Origi goal.
We created about 3 opportunities where we were 2v2 or 3v3 against their backline and between them the players were unable to work the opening. Effectively we'd done the hard work to undo Liverpool's press and defensive structure but when it came to the crunch Son, Eriksen, Dele were unable to come up with the goods. I exclude Kane because the openings arrived because he'd drawn VVd out and created the space for the others to run into.
We actually controlled possession and tempo in the game but for me the front players were a huge let down on the night.

There was definitely no easy resolution. As soon as a player gets to 18 months you are in trouble as a club. And there's no guarding against it before then if the player has plans to run down his contract and go.

The only way it could have been better than now as if someone bid 40/50m at the beginning of this season. That didn't materialise (at least not that I know of).

Back