• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Lol here are mate i know you're walking away at the end of your contract which will deny us a large transfer fee so here's a nice little bonus for your troubles

Let Juve have him 6 months early, in exchange for saving Dybala for us in January and knocking £10m off his price

I think if Dybala is still at Juve in Jan, we will go for him. Sadly, I think he will have moved on/been moved on. But if not, that third party rights owner will have a real compromise decision to make. I also think we should hold onto Eriksen TBH. 30 mill is not worth it versus what we might gain with him even for one more year!

So purely from a fiscal point of view, the difference between playing next season in Europa instead of Champions League could be about £60m which pretty much offsets any transfer fee Levy could hope to get for Eriksen (with less than 12 months left on his contract) anyway.
This and this again. We need to keep our best players. Just like when we sold Waddle to get Lineker... imagine Waddle Lineker and Gazza in the same team, and Hoddle too! We would have been mustard.

I'd take that, as long as those clubs are abroad and the clause isn't set too low. He certainly deserves being among our top earners.

This also looks like our best option. It means we can keep him for the season, knowing we won't lose him for nothing. Plus he is guaranteed his move to a bigger club if the interest is there.

Back