• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Actually scrap that it was a brick hashed up link on that HITC website to Standard Sport which does not say it, it just says the deal remains on the table for Eriksen

When madrid sign pogba, christian will sign the new contract realising it was all for the best anyway.

He knows that joining madrid on a free in 12 months would be indicative of how highly they value him, which would be reflected in his limited game time.

Winks, Ndombele, Dele, Eriksen, Lo Celso, Son, Lucas, Bale, Kane here we come :)

When madrid sign pogba, christian will sign the new contract realising it was all for the best anyway.

He knows that joining madrid on a free in 12 months would be indicative of how highly they value him, which would be reflected in his limited game time.

Winks, Ndombele, Dele, Eriksen, Lo Celso, Son, Lucas, Bale, Kane here we come :)
It would also be reflected in a massive boost to his incoming money due to them not having to pay a transfer fee. I think he'll go on a free and make a bundle more ca$h.

Not really, they will end up paying almost as much in a signing on fee/wages.

No, he genuinely loves us and has the ‘wildest respect’ for the club and its fans, so he wouldn’t leave on a free imo.

He will surely see it as having done his whoring to madrid to no avail and then sign a new very lucrative contract, as he strongly hinted he would if no suitable offer came up.

Its been said this is not about money or a desperate desire to leave us. He wants to go to madrid and be a key player and if after whoring himself in their direction and only having a year left and therefore being cheaper than previous years, and they still dont look in his direction, well that says it all as to how they value him and would value him IF they signed him at 28 years old on a free in a years time.

When he did his whoring I think he genuinely thought via intermediaries, possibly pre zidane, that he was viewed as a world class vital cog to the madrid rebuild - and with zidane now at the helm its turned out to not be the case.

Hes in a good position as he can stay (and I'm sure he'll still give his best) or run down the final year and coin in more next year.

From our point of view, I think we want him gone as we're 12 months from losing £60m, but if there are no buyers what can we do.

I think RM would want him but they have players that are (and were) a higher priority, hence maybe some of the RM player trades being mentioned rather than them having another big cash outlay.

No one's claiming otherwise. @parklane1 simply said "there is a little of that" in the Eriksen situation and I agree with him.

Hoddle was under-appreciated by the England set up in the same way that Eriksen appears to be by many Spurs fans. He is certainly way short of the level of adulation accorded the likes of Dele, Harry and Son yet his contribution, I submit, is pretty much on a par with those players.

No he didn't and I absolutely agree with you. Just saying he's no Glenn Hoddle.

Back