• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Eriksen is a very cool calm serious unflappable Scandinavian stereotype - by the end of his career he could have £4m or £8m in his account, but if he just wants to chill at home quietly, he doesn’t care which

Eriksen passing and vision aside - is weak in setpiece delivery. I doubt certain clubs will look at him until that is done. I see him as squad rotation material at the likes of Barcelona.

Eriksen is a very cool calm serious unflappable Scandinavian stereotype - by the end of his career he could have £4m or £8m in his account, but if he just wants to chill at home quietly, he doesn’t care which

He's got big outgoings though. Attempting to keep his hairline stable costs him a lot of money

Strangely I think he is both strong and weak with set pieces.

His corners are regularly terrible, but he can still take an excellent free kick.

Eriksen's freekicks used to be great but has become shyte now. He can still score long range goals. So it is puzzling why he can't test the goalie direct from freekicks anymore. He has not scored direct from freekick for more than 3 years now.

Eriksen's freekicks used to be great but has become shyte now. He can still score long range goals. So it is puzzling why he can't test the goalie direct from freekicks anymore. He has not scored direct from freekick for more than 3 years now.

its crazy when you think that he scored about 40 direct fk's in his first season

In six seasons with us he has scored a total of eight set piece goals.

FK goal stats are not recorded properly, I've just had a quick look at David Beckham's wikipedia page, it shows a total of 97 goals in his career, he scored more direct FK's in one game against Ian Walker than that, I was there. I was always a fan of Becks and I'd estimate his FK goal tally to be in the thousands.

FK goal stats are not recorded properly, I've just had a quick look at David Beckham's wikipedia page, it shows a total of 97 goals in his career, he scored more direct FK's in one game against Ian Walker than that, I was there. I was always a fan of Becks and I'd estimate his FK goal tally to be in the thousands.

Is that what you call 'a rule of thumb'?

Eriksen passing and vision aside - is weak in setpiece delivery. I doubt certain clubs will look at him until that is done. I see him as squad rotation material at the likes of Barcelona.
Would matter very little as long as Messi is taking most free kicks anyway...

I doubt corner taking ability is high up the list of attributes on Barca's scouting sheets unless they're listed in alphabetical order.

Back