• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Easy to forget how many last minute winners he's scored for us. Absolutely vital player, poor game against Fulham aside.
Most normal humans love a last minute winner.
I just sit there fuming that we've been brick all game and left it until the last few seconds to actually have a proper pot at goal.
People were loving Winks''s's winner vs Fulham, I was just annoyed by that game.
People loved our last minute equaliser against the Goons in a 4-4, I was just tinkled off with everything, terrible display.
And don't get me started on drawing 4-4 with Aston Villa. Whoop-de-doo, that really tinkled me off.

I just sit there fuming that we've been brick all game and left it until the last few seconds to actually have a proper pot at goal.
People were loving Winks''s's winner vs Fulham, I was just annoyed by that game.
People loved our last minute equaliser against the Goons in a 4-4, I was just tinkled off with everything, terrible display.
And don't get me started on drawing 4-4 with Aston Villa. Whoop-de-doo, that really tinkled me off.

I’m exactly the same.

I've told this story on here before but after the FA Cup final replay win in 81 my step-grand-dad was on the tube with us and complained about the 'bloody bumpy tracks'. Are you my step-grand-dad (in disguise)?

I’m exactly the same.

Yeah but you're both moaning sad sacks. :D

@OptaJoe

500 - Mesut Özil has just created his 500th goalscoring chance for a teammate in the Premier League. Since his debut in the competition back in September 2013, only Christian Eriksen (510) has created more. Creator.

I really hope that now the window is closed Eriksen can rediscover some form. Iirc, he was pretty brick in the weeks leading up to the signing of his contract last time. Hopefully, he can rediscover his focus.

Poor offensive performance from him again today. Not looking like someone who should be paid what he is asking for.

Has someone sabotaged his radar or something? Really odd performances from him, there may have been 5 passes he made where there was no player even making a run, I get sometimes it has to be an instinctive decision and he's normally so good at those kind of decisions but it's been totally off this game and the last.

Has someone sabotaged his radar or something? Really odd performances from him, there may have been 5 passes he made where there was no player even making a run, I get sometimes it has to be an instinctive decision and he's normally so good at those kind of decisions but it's been totally off this game and the last.

In the same way that Llorente was passing the ball to no one throughout the Watford match, as if he was totally out of sync with the team, I wonder to what extent not having Kane and Alli making the runs he is anticipating makes Eriksen look worse.

I always think he struggles when we don't have dier or Wanyama behind him. Slightly different role and I think his caught between two roles.

Back