• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

If we lose Eriksen, I'd expect Maddison or Neves and a slight change in how we play.
Poch is all about Making the team bigger than its individual parts.

Maddison isn't anywhere near Eriksen's level - not sure if changing the way we play can make up for that yawning decline in quality.

Neves is a Gestifute client, as is 90% of that Wolves squad - we won't buy any of them for that reason. Same with any Raiola client (De Ligt, for example).

Maddison isn't anywhere near Eriksen's level - not sure if changing the way we play can make up for that yawning decline in quality.

Neves is a Gestifute client, as is 90% of that Wolves squad - we won't buy any of them for that reason. Same with any Raiola client (De Ligt, for example).
I didn't say he was the same quality.
That was point about having the team that is effective as it is with Eriksen in it. The player doesn't have to be as good as Eriksen, the team does.

Interesting point re; Neves and DeLigt.
I suspect we have to change our policy or appriappat some point re; crap agents.

How do you know that we won’t buy via them?

Who do you think is at Eriksens level who is attainable? In fact how many players in the world are there who is at Eriksens level in his position period?

Maddison or Neves are certainly the type of quality and age of players we would likely be in the market for - Our model has always been buying highly talented players and developing them- I dont envisage that would be changing for a while yet.....

It will be a huge setback for us if we let key players like Eriksen leave. It is not easy to find the right midfielder now. Even if we do find the right midfielders, they will take 2 or 3 years to prove their worth to us.

Who do you think is at Eriksens level who is attainable? In fact how many players in the world are there who is at Eriksens level in his position period?

Maddison or Neves are certainly the type of quality and age of players we would likely be in the market for - Our model has always been buying highly talented players and developing them- I dont envisage that would be changing for a while yet.....

Eriksen wasn't Eriksen's level when we signed him.

I agree it will be development, we'll sign someone I've barely heard of for a reasonable fee who will turn out to be brilliant.

If we do end up losing Eriksen (and I will be devastated if we do) then I think we should offer Dortmund whatever it takes to try to get Sancho.

Eriksen wasn't Eriksen's level when we signed him.

I agree it will be development, we'll sign someone I've barely heard of for a reasonable fee who will turn out to be brilliant.
Its what we've done time and again. Fact is there's barely anyone in the world who could replace Eriksen even if we had the financial capacity to do so, we will have to bring in someone very talented who will in all likelihood take at least a couple of seasons to get anywhere close to his level.....

He's not a playmaker is he? And surely City have got some clause to stop that?

I dont think he will leave as Madrid will get Hazard however

Almost guarantee it, certainly for the new year, seeing as we tried to buy him and city blocked us, would be shocked if they didn't put in a clause to stop us using dortmund as a middle man
However he would cost £70 and is 1000% the wrong player for us

Actually thing we would just change shape slightly, Give Dele a more creative role and go buy a more box to box type

...............Lloris
Trippier...Sanchez....Jan.....Rose
............Winks..........
New......New........Dele...
.....Son....
............Kane

He's not a playmaker is he? And surely City have got some clause to stop that?
I would be very surprised if Emirates Marketing Project had put a clause in to stop a player going to Spurs. I think the most they would've got from the deal with Dortmund is a reasonable sell on fee, as I think the player was in quite a good position in terms of only having 6 months left on his contract when he left?

If he's off to Real...

...............Lloris..............
Tripp...Toby......Vert...Rose
.......Dier.........Modric......
Son.........Moura........Dele
.............Kane...............

Almost guarantee it, certainly for the new year, seeing as we tried to buy him and city blocked us, would be shocked if they didn't put in a clause to stop us using dortmund as a middle man
However he would cost £70 and

At seventy quid, we should be all over this deal!

Back