• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Considering it was his first game back he played well.
I thought he was good too. If that mistake hadn't resulted in a goal I doubt anyone would have even remembered it. And as with most goals, it is normally more than one mistake that leads to a goal and in this case that is also true. Lloris compounded Eriksen's error with a rash decision to run out. For me, Lloris is mostly at fault as he never was going to make it and his defenders looked like they would.

Anyway, overall I thought the whole team played pretty well. There was good ball retention but not just for the sake of it (mostly), and we attacked more than we have been doing. You could argue we should have gone for it a bit more at 2-1 up but they hardly looked like scoring all match.

I thought he was good too. If that mistake hadn't resulted in a goal I doubt anyone would have even remembered it. And as with most goals, it is normally more than one mistake that leads to a goal and in this case that is also true. Lloris compounded Eriksen's error with a rash decision to run out. For me, Lloris is mostly at fault as he never was going to make it and his defenders looked like they would.

Anyway, overall I thought the whole team played pretty well. There was good ball retention but not just for the sake of it (mostly), and we attacked more than we have been doing. You could argue we should have gone for it a bit more at 2-1 up but they hardly looked like scoring all match.

Except the mistake didn't lead to a goal, it led to the sending off, the goal was almost 10 minutes later.

SPURS will reopen contract talks with Christian Eriksen after the Dane admitted he is happy at the club.

Negotiations with the midfielder’s representatives were put on hold after stalling in the summer.

Eriksen, 26, whose current deal ends in 2020, wanted to more than double his wages from £70,000 to a whopping £160,000-a-week.

But the two parties could not reach an agreement.

However, SunSport understands the club are now ready to sit down and negotiate further — with Euro rivals Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid monitoring the situation.

Asked about the possibility of a new deal, Eriksen said: “I’m just focusing on football. I leave the talking to someone else.

“But I will say I am very happy where I am.”

Meanwhile, team-mate Dele Alli is on the brink of signing a bumper £50million-a-season contract.

The England midfielder, 22, is on around £55,000 a week, but talks started in the summer to get him to sign a five-year deal.

He can command £95,000 -a-week before bonuses, which would put him among the North London club’s highest earners.

Dele has three full seasons left on his current deal, which was extended two years ago, but his fresh terms will reflect his standing as a senior England player.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7598549/tottenham-to-negotiate-christian-eriksen-contract/

SPURS will reopen contract talks with Christian Eriksen after the Dane admitted he is happy at the club.

Negotiations with the midfielder’s representatives were put on hold after stalling in the summer.

Eriksen, 26, whose current deal ends in 2020, wanted to more than double his wages from £70,000 to a whopping £160,000-a-week.

But the two parties could not reach an agreement.

However, SunSport understands the club are now ready to sit down and negotiate further — with Euro rivals Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid monitoring the situation.

Asked about the possibility of a new deal, Eriksen said: “I’m just focusing on football. I leave the talking to someone else.

“But I will say I am very happy where I am.”

Meanwhile, team-mate Dele Alli is on the brink of signing a bumper £50million-a-season contract.

The England midfielder, 22, is on around £55,000 a week, but talks started in the summer to get him to sign a five-year deal.

He can command £95,000 -a-week before bonuses, which would put him among the North London club’s highest earners.

Dele has three full seasons left on his current deal, which was extended two years ago, but his fresh terms will reflect his standing as a senior England player.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7598549/tottenham-to-negotiate-christian-eriksen-contract/

50m a season for Dele!?

That's wrong isn't it - that would put him close to Lewis Hamilton and Canelo Alvarez!

Back