• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Yeah...I think given his consistency over the last few years, if Kane is at 200k per week basic, Eriksen deserves 175k.

It’s this kind of stuff I hope is solved by moving into the new stadium. If we move in and still can’t really afford to pay Eriksen was is still a relatively modest salary in the grand scheme of things then I won’t be too happy. I don’t think we could ever get him to turn down Barca if they have a genuine spot for him in the first 11 but the move should enable us to keep him at the club for as long as possible.

That said, I’m pretty confident we work it out with him.
How about 175k a week with a 50k bonus for every direct free kick he scores!

Make that £200k and I'm with you.

It may be heresy but I don’t think Eriksen is quite as important or as valuable as Kane. He’s amazing, don’t get me wrong, but if his agents’ argument is that we’ve slapped a £125M price tag on him, Kane’s would be higher.

I feel like 175/180k would be fair for Eriksen, if Kane is at a 200k base.

https://view.newsfromted.com/?qs=9f...2acf1575460757b2cbe66a0beef85a8e64ef92096ed1c
47cc57b2-9ad6-480b-bd56-a52695ace777.jpg

20fc1931-caf4-492e-a52d-d49035e735e6.jpg

I've seen Ray Kelvin at away games. He should do a Spurs range.

Back