• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

It's a reasonable concern for me as no doubt the club will have not wanted to get to this stage (2 years left) let alone in to the final year and i assume would have tried to initiate talks already - which means he hasn't agreed to anything offered so far

It's a reasonable concern for me as no doubt the club will have not wanted to get to this stage (2 years left) let alone in to the final year and i assume would have tried to initiate talks already - which means he hasn't agreed to anything offered so far

Precisely. It doesn't look good.

We won't /can't keep a player of his talent forever. We've had a good few years of him and I fully expect we are looking at replacements already. Grealish is an option but probably not the answer.

We won't /can't keep a player of his talent forever. We've had a good few years of him and I fully expect we are looking at replacements already. Grealish is an option but probably not the answer.
Unfortunately, any replacement will be a significant downgrade.

Not all will be as far off him as Grealish but it's unlikely we'll get anyone close.

Unfortunately, any replacement will be a significant downgrade.

Not all will be as far off him as Grealish but it's unlikely we'll get anyone close.

IF Grealish signs, I'm happy to see what effect Poch has on him over the next year. Plus Grealish will be surrounded by better players and exposed to a higher quality of football. If Poch can turn Trippier into the most coveted right back in world football, imagine what he can do with Grealish.

IF Grealish signs, I'm happy to see what effect Poch has on him over the next year. Plus Grealish will be surrounded by better players and exposed to a higher quality of football. If Poch can turn Trippier into the most coveted right back in world football, imagine what he can do with Grealish.
Maybe I massively overrate Eriksen, but I think he's genuinely world class.

Turning Grealish into Eriksen would be akin to turning Sissoko into Pirlo.

I'm sure Eriksen gave an interview a few years ago where he said he wants to play in another league like Spain or Italy. If he wants a move he knows that if he doesn't sign an extension it will be easier to get a move abroad to a top club.

He will be near impossible to directly replace.

It seems like he and the Belgians have got together and hatched a plan to let their contracts run down and leave now or next summer. Alderweireld now, Dembele, Vertonghen and Eriksen next year

Hopefully I'm wrong and at least Verts and Eriksen sign extensions. Not looking likely atm though

I'm sure Eriksen gave an interview a few years ago where he said he wants to play in another league like Spain or Italy. If he wants a move he knows that if he doesn't sign an extension it will be easier to get a move abroad to a top club.

He will be near impossible to directly replace.

It seems like he and the Belgians have got together and hatched a plan to let their contracts run down and leave now or next summer. Alderweireld now, Dembele, Vertonghen and Eriksen next year

Hopefully I'm wrong and at least Verts and Eriksen sign extensions. Not looking likely atm though

Im fullying expecting Jan and Eriksen (not from Belgium lol) new deals to be announced once the window has shut

Now, this would put me in a very bad mood!

REAL MADRID SET TO MAKE SENSATIONAL BID FOR TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR TALISMAN

CHRIS KNIGHT
-
14:10, 09 Aug 2018

eriksen.jpg

Real Madrid Interested In Signing Christian Eriksen Before The Month Is Out
It has been a summer of frustration for Tottenham fans and that frustration could turn to utter despair if the latest transfer rumour is to be believed.

The Mirror are reporting that Real Madrid have identified Spurs playmaker Christian Eriksen as their prime transfer target before the transfer window slams shut for clubs outside of the Premier League later this month. Real are desperate for midfield reinforcements after Mateo Kovacic joined Chelsea on loan and they are also facing the prospect of losing Luka Modric to Inter Milan before the month is out.

Having already sold Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus during this transfer window, club president Florentino Perez needs to add a 'Galactico' to his Real Madrid squad in order to appease restless fans and he has apparently identified Eriksen as the man he wants at the Bernabeu.

Bookmakers go 9/2 for Christian Eriksen to join Real Madrid during this transfer window

Real would have to make a huge bid to convince Tottenham to sell, although this is a transfer story that could rumble for the rest of the month because, unlike in England where the transfer window slams shut and Premier League clubs are unable to sign any players after 5pm on Thursday 9 August, the rest of Europe's top leagues are able to buy players right up until 31 August.

The two differing transfer deadlines mean Tottenham fans face an anxious wait to see if they can hold on to one of their best players, and Spurs are unlikely to be too receptive to selling Eriksen as they have been unable to bring in any players of note this summer, with their pursuit of Aston Villa playmaker Jack Grealish seemingly dead in the water.

Eriksen has scored 56 goals and provided 69 assists in 226 appearances for Tottenham since signing from Ajax in 2013.

2 years left on his contract we could get 120-130 mill for Eriksen from Real this summer

if he refuses to extend his deal then next summer with one year left we might be looking at around 70 mill?

unless he is really happy at Spurs and ready to stay for the next 3 or more years no matter if we win nothing im not sure he will extend. He has said in the past that he wants to play in Spain or Italy. What is he 26 yo? Big decision for him to make

That's not really how Real does it. If they wanted Eriksen, they would've got their PR people in Marca started months ago, unsettling him and turning his head, making sure the media narrative this summer was built around this inevitable transfer.

Then they would bid.

I doubt we'll sell him this window however think its quite likely that next summer or Jan he'll move.

Careers are short and, whilst he doesnt seem like a stroppy/money-centric ^*&^, it would be hard for him to resist Barca or Real particuarly when we dont seem to be showing much ambition in improving the squad

Back