• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

He's been in double figures all up every season but the first for us I believe.

He's scored against the big teams ... and to score that goal btw, he didn't pussy out of the challenge (since that's everyone's favorite caveat with him).

He's been in double figures all up every season but the first for us I believe.

He's scored against the big teams ... and to score that goal btw, he didn't pussy out of the challenge (since that's everyone's favorite caveat with him).

I used to get really frustrated with that, but he’s improved that side of his game massively this season, he’ll stick a boot in now and doesn’t get dispossessed anywhere near as often as he used to.

I used to get really frustrated with that, but he’s improved that side of his game massively this season, he’ll stick a boot in now and doesn’t get dispossessed anywhere near as often as he used to.

He never did
He was just more selective than others
Hence why he didn’t take the keeper out the other week (can’t remember the game)

He’s our most important player right now, well him and Vertonghen. They both need bumper new contracts and deserve them after the seasons that they have had. We need to start paying top level wages and I can’t see how anyone in the team could refute their meriting higher level salary. We have to keep them both.

I'm sure Levy has given all the players deserving a new contract a "gentleman's agreement" that they will get pay raises once we move into the new stadium and can afford to do so. As far as we know, we haven't even got naming rights yet which might factor into that.

Answer - Ask your agent?
These stories are the lifeblood of the media especially at the very cheap end of web based rubbish

Especially when this guy isn’t his agent

That article was produced elsewhere earlier this week and got no credence as the guy quoted has no reputation anymore

How does that even pass muster as a news story?
I can imagine a scenario where an agent might be touting for new business, gets an ‘interview’ with a player, who asks ‘so what can you do for me, what big clubs do you work with?’etc.
He clearly wasn’t that good in his ‘interview’ however as he’s not Eriksen’s agent (otherwise the article would say so).
Or it’s just a planted story by his actual agent to use in the contract negotiations that are supposedly underway.

Whatever, I feel pretty confident that Eriksen will be with us next season.

Back