• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Should be Eriksen, or Vertonghen, I think.

Can't we say "players of the season"?

Both have contributed in different ways. Jan has really stood up this season (well, maybe last season as well) and been an absolute rock at the back. Eriksen has risen another step and I see him almost as important as Harry.

Can't we say "players of the season"?

Both have contributed in different ways. Jan has really stood up this season (well, maybe last season as well) and been an absolute rock at the back. Eriksen has risen another step and I see him almost as important as Harry.

Jan is brilliant but suffers the defenders evaluation, i.e. he helps us not lose, vs. winning matches most times.
Eriksen has started to take matches by the scruff and make us win this season.

We have a lot of good players, but I think Eriksen edges it for me right now (If Harry scores a hatrick in final to win us the FA cup ... may change)

I think we’ve got Eriksen for at least a couple of years mainly due to his gf being pregnant. Don’t think any woman would want to move country mid-pregnancy or directly after. If they’re settled here then that’s good for them and us of course. However I echo some comments and think he deserves a pay rise and new contract!

I think we’ve got Eriksen for at least a couple of years mainly due to his gf being pregnant. Don’t think any woman would want to move country mid-pregnancy or directly after. If they’re settled here then that’s good for them and us of course. However I echo some comments and think he deserves a pay rise and new contract!

Pay rise will be as important as Kane and Dele

Back