• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Re: Christian Eriksen - Confirmed

now that all our business is done - do we think bale is off in 45 minutes?

Other Eriksen thread seems to have taken off, so locking this one with apologies to spurspinter1.

My first game of the season! Can't ****ing wait!

I remember Dembele coming off the bench of his debut against Norwich at home and scoring.

Hopefully we'll see the likes of Eriksen and Lamela starting!

Can someone punch me in the face hard ? I fear this is all a dream..

ps Anyone remember that *deadline day* tension, where we hoped and wished ? Well roll on Monday, anything done that day will be a bonus now.

I don't see a signing like this getting enough game time. Would agree with you for this reason. Or..

With Lamela, Siggurdsson, Townsend, Chadli, Holtby and Lennon. Someone is off in my mind. It won't be an incoming. Holtby has been here 6 months so won't be him and we turned down a move for Sig in Jan so it's unlikely to be him..

That leaves Lennon and Townsend. So most likely Lennon is off if we have bought him.

Siggy will be off mate...I think there's simply too much there, topped off by his agent (the ****!)... we shall see, but that would be where my money is. Azza's fitness will always be an issue sadly...

Siggy will be off mate...I think there's simply too much there, topped off by his agent (the ****!)... we shall see, but that would be where my money is. Azza's fitness will always be an issue sadly...

We rejected 10m from Reading in January. If he wasn't part of our plans he would have been gone 6 months ago. He's young with potential, versatile and home grown.

Also..

' However, despite having strengthened with the likes of Paulinho and Roberto Soldado, Tottenham manager Villas-Boas said both Defoe and Sigurdsson remain in his plans for the new season.

"They are players we count on 100%," Villas-Boas said in the Daily Express. "Sigurdsson is completely in our plans. Defoe is a hero for Tottenham and has been doing well. He faces competition which he has always faced during his career." '

Which was around the 13th of August.

Agreed. Sigurdsson hasn't looked particularly happy lately, although I could be reading too much into it. Didn't look happy being subbed off against Palace. Just looks depressed. Whenever the camera pans to him, even when Holtby scored. Though like spursalot says, he is homegrown.

Was away from GG for 45 minutes.

Log back in and we've signed someone else.

Standard.

Expecting a Bale announcement soon. No way we spend £45m in a day without selling Bale

Back