• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

its up to eriksen.
if he thinks he can integrate with the squad and can take mourinho and vice versa it can happen.
jose is so different from poch that i think there's a chance that eriksen may see that too.

I'm not sure he'd get in our team now. Playing 4-3-3, we have Bale, Kane and Son as the front 3, and then in midfield it would be PEH and GLC plus one other....so Eriksen or Tubby. Same question if we go 4-2-3-1. Would we therefore bother signing him?

I'm not sure he'd get in our team now. Playing 4-3-3, we have Bale, Kane and Son as the front 3, and then in midfield it would be PEH and GLC plus one other....so Eriksen or Tubby. Same question if we go 4-2-3-1. Would we therefore bother signing him?
If we could abs he was motivated why wouldn’t we
The guys quality and can play at the top of the 3 in midfield

Eriken would be in ahead of either GLC or Ndombele without question of a doubt.

We missed him. The emphasis on past tense is important. Spurs don't particularly need the current version of Eriksen.

Once. Not any more. I cannot forget his last few months for us. If they want shot already then that sends up warning signals for me as well. Can come and be part of the squad though if he wants.
You try performing at maximum level in a super high pressure, elite level discipline when you know you’re on your way out. You lose that last few percent and become uncompetitive. It’s natural (and why you should never, ever let players close to or in their prime go into last 18 to 24 months of their contract.

I don't think it's as specific to the contract length, it's about the mentality of the player. Look at Adebayor, his performances were better when his contract was running down.

Back