• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Not true. Barella is a midfielder. Having him and Winks in the same midfield would be interested. They can both ping around the pitch for days. The only exEPL player that is a foundation is Lukaku and he has found love.

sanchez, moses and young all went straight into the team didn’t they?

Report: Inter could sell Eriksen

By Football Italia staff

Inter are reportedly prepared to sell Christian Eriksen as early as this summer if they receive an offer of €60m.

Eriksen only joined from Tottenham Hotspur in January, signing for Inter in a €20m deal as his contract was about to expire.

However, he has so far struggled to live up to expectations and was benched against Torino on Monday.

Antonio Conte gave the attacking midfielder his starkest warning yet after the 3-1 win, reminding him he no longer played his football in England.

Ever since his move to the blue side of San Siro, it has been speculated Conte never wanted the 28-year-old and that Arturo Vidal was always his preferred target.

Now, Sport Mediaset claims Inter are already willing to part with Eriksen if a bid of €60m comes their way, which would represent a huge profit for the Nerazzurri.

It comes after Gazzetta dello Sport reported this morning that Conte was planning to shake his squad up, instructing Inter to put ‘at least 11’ players up for sale.

Among them could even be defender Milan Skriniar, once considered undroppable, whereas Borja Valero could now be offered a new deal.

https://www.football-italia.net/155875/report-inter-could-sell-eriksen

Come back Christian, all is forgiven. Sure, over his last year or so here he was way, WAY below his own very high standard. But form is temporary and all that. I'd have him back in a heartbeat.

Pretty sure every club would be prepared to sell a player for 3x what they just bought them for :)

I see Vidal is available on a free, a bit old now, but would be amusing to get him in for the DM role just for fun.

I think Eriksen needs everything to be right off the pitch to perform and despite his undoubted technical ability l, he seems to be a confidence player.
He chose Ajax beyond the likes of United and Real and then us as when we were at best a second tier prem team so I always wondered how he would fare in a new and higher expectation environment, especially when he’d lost his form ahead of the move. It’s not always you can turn back on (ask Alexis Sanchez) and if he we were to return I’m torn between him relishing the familiarity of most of the squad and their undoubted reliance on him or it turning out like Keane, who also left an environment at a time that was probably the right level for both parties.

Also is it may be a case of a Conte being a nightmare to play for or as ive often wondered is the style of football In Italy so fundamentally different to the Prem that few players seem to succeed in both? Does the faster pace here mean there is more space for technical players to exploit?

Last edited:
Back