• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Benteke

I believe that was one of the reasons for the move towards inverted wingers. An inswinging ball puts the keeper under immediate pressure and the rebound is more likely to fall in a dangerous position.

Well they were never gonna sell for £12.5m now where they?

If Benteke's release clause is matched it certainly would be Liverpool who match it. Over paying for players seems to be some sort of philosophy they've adopted in the last few years.

Personally I think Benteke would be a decent player to give Kane competition but anymore than £20m? Come off it!

Benteke.....Its his thread ffs!:)

First Milo now your up my rectum!!!! cant a man desire a christian benteke to sign for the club in peace????????

Hey Hey Nigey ;)

It was you who said "Benteke is the new Damaio"..which makes me think it's a GOOD thing we haven't signed him:cool:

I am with the Nigeyman here. He is a talented player who would make a great signing for us. But, and this is a big but, if he has really said he no longer wants to play for us , then I am off the Benteke bandwagon. We need fully committed and totally motivated players at Spurs now. No more wage thiefs please.

OYN.gif

The only reason to sign benteke would be to give our centre backs some confidence and reduce the risk go any injuries to our keepers in training. I can’t see any Prem team would want a striker who has scored 6 in his last 72 Prem games. Doherty has scored more than him in over a similar amount of games!

We need to be realistic here.
He is hot property right and would be a major coup for us.
Although I'm not sure we have a Lee Hendrie in our team, so we may be better off sticking with Carlton Cole or taking a punt on that polish guy from Derby, see if he can make the step up.

Back