• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur ****

It might be Tanganga and Doherty as wingbacks, only with Doc playing on the right this time and Tanganga on the left? If you're trying to play to Doc's strengths, that might make sense.

Alternately, it could also be Dier as DM, with a back 3 of Tanganga, Sanchez, and Davies. Which would mean Sess and Doc on their natural side as wingbacks.

Or Hugo as CF with Kane in goal.

I mean, fudge if I know!

It might be Tanganga and Doherty as wingbacks, only with Doc playing on the right this time and Tanganga on the left? If you're trying to play to Doc's strengths, that might make sense.

Alternately, it could also be Dier as DM, with a back 3 of Tanganga, Sanchez, and Davies. Which would mean Sess and Doc on their natural side as wingbacks.

Or Hugo as CF with Kane in goal.

I mean, fudge if I know!

Hell no, playing Tanganga as a left wingback :eek:

Jeepers didnt realise that. Chelsea dont play a league game until 19th Feb after this.

Assume the games on 9th/12th are gone due to the World Club Cup

COYS

I can accept defeat if we play well and Chelsea are just better on the day. Just don't hand them goals, or lie down and bend over like we have done in the past.

Take that winning mentality from Weds into this and put in a performance....please

Tyler trotting out the stats already. We need a win just to stop hearing that trotted out every time we f#cking come here.

Chelsea chance already. We're off

Back