• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur ****

Not sure how that rumoured line up works. Maybe like this

Tanganga - Sanchez- Dier - Davies
- - - - Hojbjerg Winks
Doherty - - ---- - - - Sessegnon
- - - Bergwijn Kane

I get why he would go for Doherty over Gil, but it sort of feels like a free hit for him to start a game

another tweet from some random person saying no Moura, SKipp or Reggie in the starting 11...which is also consistent with the weird formation above

I was sat behind the goal in the south about 20 rows up
When we scored the first I was jumping around. The old fella next to me was so slow to react and when he jumped he smacked my glasses off my face :(:(

when they were centrally found they were battered. I asked a copper if I could use his truncheon to hammer then in to shape but he was having none of it (bell end). Luckily a st johns Ambulance guy helped just in time to see the next 4 goals

cost me a packet to get new glasses but a hell of a night
I had something similar at a gig once. Can't remember if it was Idlewild, Feeder, or maybe even Muse before they got massive. They got kicked off by a crowdsurfer. Either way, I eventually found a tangled wreck, somehow without getting my fingers broken.

Not sure how that rumoured line up works. Maybe like this

Tanganga - Sanchez- Dier - Davies
- - - - Hojbjerg Winks
Doherty - - ---- - - - Sessegnon
- - - Bergwijn Kane

Saw that too. I guess the logic would be:

- Sess and Doherty keep their WBs quiet
- back 4 vs their front 3 seems to make sense
- 2 vs 2 in CM

Kind of makes sense, but could easily become a back 6

I had something similar at a gig once. Can't remember if it was Idlewild, Feeder, or maybe even Muse before they got massive. They got kicked off by a crowdsurfer. Either way, I eventually found a tangled wreck, somehow without getting my fingers broken.
My mate randomly used to take a multi tool to gigs (the bat belt). Came in handy a few times

No GLC in the squad either. White chosen ahead

Another injury or also his way out along with Dele and Tubby?

Back