• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur ****

Would love to say we would get points from this but we never show up at stamford bridge.

Often those in charge swat away references to historical losing streaks or bogey opponents / grounds, which is fair enough as it isn’t all on the current playing staff or coaches. Having said that, a potential three losses in a row in the space of 2 weeks against chelsea isn’t the one. It’s not the end of the world (particularly for those not arsed about winning trophies fans..) but whichever way the result pans out I really want us to be able to give them a proper game this time.

It’s great to have the positive momentum following the last game, however we all know the blue scum won’t be anywhere near as open (and naive) as Leicester.

Interesting choices to be made today as mentioned with RWB and of course whether Stevie B is on from the start. I’m on the “whatever Conte picks is more than fine by me” boat but it’d be a bit sad for him not to get the chance to pick up where he left off.

Woke up in a brilliant mood today
It's my daughters birthday party this afternoon
We've gone all out on a Harry Potter themed bash as she loves the films and characters
It's on until 5pm so will be watching on my phone when I can but I honestly believe we will win !!

I always have very low/no expectations from this fixture, and similarly today. A point would be a great result

Team for me today….

Hugo in goal

back 3 of Dave, Eric and Ben

Harry in front of them

the two pressers in Oliver and Pierre

flanked by Ryan and Mathew

up front Steve and Harry playing centrally and close to each other

the players sound much less exotic when you use their first names
Emerson in for Davidson?

Team for me today….

Hugo in goal

Harry in front of them

it hadn’t occurred to me our midfield on Weds was Harry, Oliver and Pierre… names that wouldn’t have been out of place in the 1901 team!

Team for me today….

Hugo in goal

Harry in front of them

Gave me a headache trying to figure out who was who.

Not sure there are many Dave's on the streets of Bogota though...

2owie6.jpg

Didn't i just read somewhere that we haven't scored against Chelski for six matches or something? Crazy. I'm not expecting much, tbh. We know how we usually fare in these games. Chelski a much better side than us, but who knows, if the stars align. Would be happy with a point.

I still love watching how much we kicked the actual fudge out of them in this game

The Erik Lamela stamp on that greasy little prick is still one of my favourite Spurs moments of all time.

There's another thread debating who is a Tottenham legend on here and everyone will have a different view. But if you don't think Lamela is a legend for what he did in that game, I'd question your love of the club...

First it be great if we would score a goal. 2nd to win would be amazing. Would take a point. A few other teams have managed to keep them quiet. But seeing as they ain't won in 4. Part of me knows what's coming especially as we ain't lost in 9.

So after all that love and light I'm gonna say.... 1-2 us. And I won't be watching so it comes true. You are all welcome

Didn't i just read somewhere that we haven't scored against Chelski for six matches or something? Crazy. I'm not expecting much, tbh. We know how we usually fare in these games. Chelski a much better side than us, but who knows, if the stars align. Would be happy with a point.
That's right not scored a bloody goal

I will however read the views on the game on this thread as it always makes me giggle. And if I can giggle without getting mad while watching. Bonus

We need to show belief, confidence in our abilities, heart, character and we could do this tomorrow
We always look like a deer caught in the headlights vs Cheatski, and on the back of two recent defeats against them, I don't see that changing.
I'd absolutely love it if we could beat them, but I just don't see it happening. Would bite the hand off if offered a draw now.

Gave me a headache trying to figure out who was who.

Not sure there are many Dave's on the streets of Bogota though...

2owie6.jpg
He is the only one whose surname I used
You not see the Dave flag at games?
It’s a columbia flag with his image on it and something about Dave
I saw it in Barcelona and in Madrid

I wish I could shake my ever optimistic outlook, but I can’t help but feel that our defeat in semi final might lead us to be up for revenge.

can certainly see us snatching a draw

Back