• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur ****

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Date : Sunday 23rd January
Venue : Stamford Bridge
K.O : 16.30pm

Huge huge game for us
We need to build of the back of a very good performance against Leicester
We need to show belief, confidence in our abilities, heart, character and we could do this tomorrow !!

--------------------Lloris
Doherty Sanchez Dier Davies Reggie
-------------Winks PEH Skipp
----------------Lucas Kane

I would take a draw but fancy we could nick this if we don't play scared

upload_2022-1-22_11-17-19.png

The RWB decision is a tough one

Doherty did well on Wed, but Royal's all-round game is stronger

The worry about going for the more defensive option against a decent team is that we end up playing as a back 5, not back 3. The more attacking option might help us push out more

Would love us to win, but very happily take a point

No Lucas or Skipp in the training vid? Big miss if they don't play. With them we win or draw.

A point would be a more then decent result. Would still stay 8 behind with 4 in hand. With Man U playing West Ham we would either gain a point on one of them, or not lose ground on either.
The only downside would probably be Arsenal will more than likely gain 2 on us.

I could live with all that.

But we certainly need to show more b@lls than we have done the last few times we have played Chelsea home and away...

A point would be a more then decent result. Would still stay 8 behind with 4 in hand. With Man U playing West Ham we would either gain a point on one of them, or not lose ground on either.
The only downside would probably be Arsenal will more than likely gain 2 on us.

I could live with all that.

But we certainly need to show more b@lls than we have done the last few times we have played Chelsea home and away...

Agreed, and with Southampton, Wolves and Leeds coming up in Feb (lets ignore City away for a moment!), there's a good chance to continue momentum into Feb

And we play Man U and WEst Ham in March in/around their European games. Could ultimately be a huge benefit for us that UEFA booted us out of the ECL

Huge huge game for us
We need to show belief, confidence in our abilities, heart, character and we could do this tomorrow !!

View attachment 13565

Thank you for taking the initiative and getting this going. I think we can win as something doesn’t seem right at Stamford Bridge. We need to show passion, ambition, belief and go at them. Let’s go get the three points!

Huge huge game for us

View attachment 13565
Oh ffs...

The RWB decision is a tough one

Doherty did well on Wed, but Royal's all-round game is stronger

The worry about going for the more defensive option against a decent team is that we end up playing as a back 5, not back 3. The more attacking option might help us push out more

Would love us to win, but very happily take a point
Conte said Royal was playing with pain against Leicester and that's why he came off at half-time.
Not seen any further detail about what was wrong with him

Three points would round off a fantastic week. We can do it. Yes we can. Positive mental attitude and play like against Lestahhhh. Let's do this.

COYS

Sadly we are very unlikely to do anything other than bottle this. As ever it is the hope which kills. Oh well. A decent performance would be something even if the result doesn't go our way.

A failure to win would leave super soaraway MancU in fourf place and send the media into an absolute frothing frenzy.

Keep Spurs below the radar. Where we seem to like it.

I’ll take a draw now. Obviously I’d rather have Son available, but it makes it easier to play 3 in midfield and 2 up top, which I think suits us better.

Back