• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Chelsea going through could be good as it happens

I saw the benefit of it when someone posted their fixtures. Id say our game couldnt be better placed. Chelsea may feel the best way to be in it next year, is to win it.

Which they wont.

BUT, if they do we had better finish 3rd right? Does 4th not count if they win it and come 5th?

and more games.

Massively hypothetical question.....Arsenal finish 4th and Chelsea reach the CL final. Do you want them to win it?

As much as I hate Arsenal I would have to say no.

I saw the benefit of it when someone posted their fixtures. Id say our game couldnt be better placed. Chelsea may feel the best way to be in it next year, is to win it.

Which they wont.

BUT, if they do we had better finish 3rd right? Does 4th not count if they win it and come 5th?

Yup, the CL winners would get the 4th place spot if they finished 5th or lower.

The chances of Chelsea winning the CL are pretty much identical to our chances of winning the league - pretty much zero

and more games.

Massively hypothetical question.....Arsenal finish 4th and Chelsea reach the CL final. Do you want them to win it?

As much as I hate Arsenal I would have to say no.
Wouldn't even need to think about it. The huge horror of that chavvy club winning the CL would massively outweigh the little chuckle I'd get from Arsenal missing out.

It's one of the worst things that could happen. They would never have played like that for AVB, and they were not playing like that for DiMat either. There are 4 or 5 managers in that dressing room and last nights game showed just how rotten to the core from the inside out that club really is. The confidence boost from that game alone will see them win a few games now and its got nothing to do with DiMat either, this is all down to them now playing for themselves again, its no co-incidence they all scored either.

Worst possible outcome

Massive confidence boost for an underachieving team

Old manager gone - old qunts released again to do what they please

Exactly what the NLD did for Arsenal few weeks back

And AVB was doing a mighty fine job at tinkling them off.

He was preparing the foundations for a transition in the summer. They won't be able to compete for much longer at top level, that is guaranteed.

However comes in next would have to adress that sooner or later

Last edited:
massive massive confidence boost for them. All the senior cnuts seem to want to prove a point

It seems both Arse and Chelscum are firing on all cylinders again. Its gonna take a mighty effort from us to resist that end of season pushes.

and the jammy cnuts will get Apoel in the quarters. Just watch

No, Barca will

Then Messi will score 9 goals directly from throw-in and the media will form one massive party at Nadal's house and suck each other off till the early morning. Then we'll be told that is the greatest team of ALL TIME and most would accept that and become visibly aggresive to any contrary suggestions

Barca v Real final.

one off game, neutral venue, the Special One knows its the only way to topple Barca

I can't believe what I'm hearing. Chelsea going through "a good thing"?
Chelsea winning a game, "a good thing"?

No no and thrice NO.

You're all like Egyptian fish........living in denial.*

All that win does is create a winning mentality, it creates momentum, it's a snowball effect.

Before you know it, Torres is knocking them in left and right, Drogba's unplayable... Modric is drooling at the mouth and before you know it, the other team with momentum (that's Arsenal by the way!) are fighting it out with Chelsea for 3rd, while we're licking our wounds in 5th.

This is bad. Mark my words.

*with thanks to the puntastic James Richarson.

Back