• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I don't disagree with what you are saying. The point I was making was that I find it disappointing that so many Spurs fans get defensive when this argument gets raised.

It is a word that many people find offensive, you could be arrested for using in the street and there are parts of the Jewish community that feel uncomfortable with our use of it.

If we are going to use it, then I think that we need to be prepared to explain why and understand when other people disagree with us.
I suspect that it's very nearly impossible to avoid offending the kind of person that gets offended by us using the word "yid" to reduce the damage it causes.

Apparently Chelsea have invited the man from the tube to the 2nd leg as a special guest.

Can Daniel Levy invite him as a guest home or away vs Chelsea so he gets to know the real Chelsea fans.

Chelsea have replaced the ads on their electronic boards with messages about equality and stuff today.

_81153307_chelsea_banner_getty.jpg

To be fair to Chelsea (said through gritted teeth) I think the club has handled this well, they have banned the fans they have found quickly and will be banned for life

That club has a long history of racist scum bag fans. I have no love for Arsenal(obviously) but it would just not have happened with them or us. I catch a train up to London regularly and the Chelsea fans going up are always a certain type of person, crap hair cuts beer bellies, macho posturing, common accents and when you hear the talk about football a complete lack of knowledge about the game.

Meet two Chelsea fans since the incident and both tried to defend it as a joke and then said to me the train was too full and they were just pushing the guy off.

Utter scum bag of a club and the fans are as well.

Back