• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Train was obviously full and not safe for any further occupants. That's why they were singing "we're safetists".

Give them a medal.

Train was obviously full and not safe for any further occupants. That's why they were singing "we're safetists".

Give them a medal.
They interviewed somebody in the Standard who was there and said they wouldnt let the black man on the train as it was busy

Surely Badiel will comment that it is the fault of the Black man yes?

" If black people stop calling themselves black, then I'm sure that racism will disappear! Otherwise, the term 'black c*nt' could be misconstrued as cheeky banter! " - David Baddiel, probably

I know a good few Chelsea fans. When one of them first came back from his time sitting amongst the shed end he loved to tell me all the great songs they sang at the Spurs fans. He was young at the time and in awe of the headhunters there who are openly racist, but fudge me did they go to town with the anti semite chants. I'd love it if Badiel actually had the stones to go down there for a Spurs game and listen to it. If he came away from it still claiming it to be the Spurs fan's fault, then he'd need his head examining/removing from his arse.

B-FdFZ_IAAAw7g1.jpg:small

Last edited:
Yeah I think that pic is photoshopped. On to the Baddiel post, fair play, I have never read that before and have only ever read things from him and others criticising the Spurs fans as if our use of the "Y" word somehow made them responsible for Chelsea fans chanting what they do. He's quite clearly come out there and quoted some of the Chelsea fan favourites. Shame that it's never seen my daylight as it is one of those articles that is quite different from what he is normally associated with saying.

Thanks for sharing this. I think that sometimes we view things like this from a tribal position, see any questioning as a direct criticism of us and then stop listening.

I remember this defense of his. In my opinion, it doesn't wash, at all. I fully agree with him when he says that his video shows Arsenal and Chelsea supporters being anti-semitic, as opposed to Spurs fans - however, in my opinion he's setting up his own straw man (Spurs fans claiming he was targeting them) and knocking it down.

Some of his own companions in Chelsea blue are the racists. He accepts this much. Some of his own companions frequently sing songs about Auschwitz and the gas chambers. He accepts this. Yet, the fact that these supporters cease using 'Yid' and start using 'Spurs' in their Auschwitz songs, and the fact that they often launch into this sort of behaviour without ever using the y-word, is where I feel he just gets utterly disingenuous.

Chelsea fans sing about Auschwitz both with and without the use of the y-word: yet, he suggests that Spurs fans are to blame for that section of Chelsea fans easily getting anti-semitic because this club identifies with its Jewish roots, and because this club's supporters adopted the y-word as a badge of pride to counter the anti-semitism aimed at them for decades. His demand is that Spurs drop the y-word so that anti-semites in Chelsea or Arsenal colours can be more easily tackled: yet, half his video is filled with supporters of both these clubs using 'Spurs' as a stand in for the y-word, and still singing the same grimly offensive songs they always do.

He is utterly blind to the idea that Spurs, identified as a seemingly 'Jewish' club, will be the target of anti-semitism from some of his own fellow 'Chelsea' fans regardless of whether this club uses the y-word in its chants or not. And by acting that way, he is being utterly disingenuous, blaming Spurs and their usage of the y-word for the anti-semitism a section of his own club's fans spout on a regular basis. That is cowardly, self-serving, and even a bit partisan, and yet he covers it up by claiming that Spurs fans are upset at the wrong notion that he portrays them too as anti-semitic, which he claims was never his intention.

Spurs fans, I would suggest, are not angry at him for claiming that they're the same as Chelsea - they are angry at him because his desire to shield his own club and fans, even in the face of overwhelming evidence that they possess a significant minority of racists, has led him to somehow claim that Spurs are to blame for Chelsea and Arsenal's fringe elements being anti-semitic.

So, long story short - he's a c*nt, and given that, I would posit that similar logic used by him in this instance would lead to him saying that the man being black gave an excuse for the racists on that train to act out - but of course, he'd never say that given how patently stupid it sounds. And yet he uses that disingenuous logic when it comes to the y-word, and then tried to defend it by setting up stupid straw men and missing the point entirely.

Last edited:
I remember this defense of his. In my opinion, it doesn't wash, at all. I fully agree with him when he says that his video shows Arsenal and Chelsea supporters being anti-semitic, as opposed to Spurs fans - however, in my opinion he's setting up his own straw man (Spurs fans claiming he was targeting them) and knocking it down.

Some of his own companions in Chelsea blue are the racists. He accepts this much. Some of his own companions frequently sing songs about Auschwitz and the gas chambers. He accepts this. Yet, the fact that these supporters cease using 'Yid' and start using 'Spurs' in their Auschwitz songs, and the fact that they often launch into this sort of behaviour without ever using the word 'Yid', is where I feel he just gets utterly disingenuous.

Chelsea fans sing about Auschwitz both with and without the use of the y-word: yet, he suggests that Spurs fans are to blame for that section of Chelsea fans easily getting anti-semitic because this club identifies with its Jewish roots, and because this club's supporters adopted the y-word as a badge of pride to counter the anti-semitism aimed at them for decades. His demand is that Spurs drop the y-word so that anti-semites in Chelsea or Arsenal colours can be more easily tackled: yet, half his video is filled with supporters of both these clubs using 'Spurs' as a stand in for 'Yid', and still singing the same grimly offensive songs they always do.

He is utterly blind to the idea that Spurs, identified as a seemingly 'Jewish' club, will be the target of anti-semitism from some of his own fellow 'Chelsea' fans regardless of whether this club uses the y-word in its chants or not. And by acting that way, he is being utterly disingenuous, blaming Spurs and their usage of the y-word for the anti-semitism a section of his own club's fans spout on a regular basis. That is cowardly, self-serving, and even a bit partisan, and yet he covers it up by claiming that Spurs fans are upset that at the wrong notion that he portrays them too as anti-semitic, which he claims was never his intention.

Spurs fans, I would suggest, are not angry at him for claiming that they're the same as Chelsea - they are angry at him because his desire to shield his own club and fans, even in the face of overwhelming evidence that they possess a significant minority of racists, has led him to somehow claim that Spurs are to blame for Chelsea and Arsenal's fringe elements being anti-semitic.

So, long story short - he's a c*nt, and given that, I would posit that similar logic used by him in this instance would lead to him saying that the man being black gave an excuse for the racists on that train to act out - but of course, he'd never say that given how patently stupid it sounds. And yet he uses that disingenuous logic when it comes to the y-word, and then tried to defend it by setting up stupid straw men and missing the point entirely.

I do not share Baddiel views but I think that he (and other Jews) have a right to question our use of the word yid. It is a term that many people would find offensive and it is right that we are aware of that. I think that unfortunately, many of us have got defensive rather than engaging in a discussion and explaining why we think that it is acceptable.

I could be wrong here but I do not think that Baddiel has ever blamed Spurs fans for Chelsea racism. My understanding was that his argument was that us using the word muddied the water and made it easier for Chelsea, West Ham etc defend using it by saying that they were just repeating a term that we used to refer to ourselves.

I do not share Baddiel views but I think that he (and other Jews) have a right to question our use of the word yid. It is a term that many people would find offensive and it is right that we are aware of that. I think that unfortunately, many of us have got defensive rather than engaging in a discussion and explaining why we think that it is acceptable.

I could be wrong here but I do not think that Baddiel has ever blamed Spurs fans for Chelsea racism. My understanding was that his argument was that us using the word muddied the water and made it easier for Chelsea, West Ham etc defend using it by saying that they were just repeating a term that we used to refer to ourselves.

But that's the point I was making: the songs and chants he himself uses in his video don't even use the y-word after the initial bits: they hive off into just 'Spurs'. 'Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz', not 'the y-words are on their way to Auschwitz'. This anti-semitism is not occasioned or given greater cover by Spurs referring to themselves as yids: this is just plain anti-semitism that goes untackled for various reasons, and anti-semitism that uses an understanding of Spurs as a 'Jewish' club that probably transcends any usage by our fans of the words 'Yid' or 'Yiddo' in the minds of these macarons.

Yet he insists that us not using the y-word will make tackling the problem of anti-semitism easier, which to me is about as blatant a cop-out and defense of Chelsea (as an institution and as a set of fans with some fringe elements involved) as it gets.

If the majority of the Jewish people affected by Spurs chanting the y-word feel that it is unacceptable, I'm perfectly happy for us to stop using it: the raison d'etre for its adoption and usage (to defend Jews within Spurs crowds from the anti-semitism aimed at them by opposition fans in the 70's and 80's) will then have died out, making it redundant.

I do not, however, want us to drop it because Baddiel doesn't have the stomach to face fully the reality of the anti-semites at Chelsea FC and elsewhere, and prefers instead to deflect blame onto an outside entity so as to avoid a crisis of conscience over the club he supports. Spurs' connections with the Jewish community are a part of our history - the logical next demand Baddiel will make is that Spurs distance themselves from those links, so as to avoid giving West Ham and Chelsea fans an excuse. And then what? How much farther will he go in this dog-whistle quest to avoid looking the problem straight in the face because it presumably bothers him to do so?

I just think that as a Jewish male living in London he knows exactly what the truth is beyond the rhetoric, and if that is what he was saying he was very wide of the mark. FYI...he doesn't annoy me, he just bewilders me TBH...I think in many ways he is a brilliant and funny man. As well as highly articulate. Thus I believe he could articulate himself better in this regard.

I'll say this though, I was called a Yid and given the anti-semtic treatment because I was a Spurs fan not because I had ever called myself that. As a lad in my teens I heard a lot of it and in the end (probably like a few fans) just took up the name and stopped being offended by it.

It's simple, if he really is bothered about racism, especially antisemitism, then go after the extreme nasties rather than the naive.

He knew what he was doing, there was a big fuss made about playing it before a Spurs match. Don't know if it was done elsewhere.

His hypocrisy has been highlighted so he's backtracking. A minor column in a minor paper is nothing. Make a video about Paris if you really care. And get Skinner on board this time cos he carried you on the telly you MUG

What exactly do you mean? Specifics please.

I don't doubt there are some people who are extremely racially prejudice amongst Spurs fans, but it's a relatively small small minority. At Chelsea I reckon it is still a minority but a significant one.

I have never heard of Spurs fans pushing black men off trains, monkey chanting black players, making hissing noises at clubs known to have a large Jewish following. Worst I've heard is songs about Munich, Wenger peadophile, Campbell hanging from a tree, Adebayors dad. All are venomous, the last one is the only one I believe to be racist. There's debate about the Campbell one but like the y word it isn't overtly racist.

Pushing a black man off a train and singing we're racist and it doesn't come clearer than that. Apart from calling a Ferdinand a black **** live on global TV.

I was referring to some of things written on this forum about Liverpool and the Hillsborogh incident and how imv they would be akin to how Cheatski fans sneered the minutes silence for the Hillsborough.
I wasn't talking about the racism shown by the Cheatski scum in Paris and comparing with us

They interviewed somebody in the Standard who was there and said they wouldnt let the black man on the train as it was busy

...busy acting as a rehearsal space for the massive racist kclamz already on it to practice for their 'big day out' the fukkcking plums!

I just think that as a Jewish male living in London he knows exactly what the truth is beyond the rhetoric, and if that is what he was saying he was very wide of the mark. FYI...he doesn't annoy me, he just bewilders me TBH...I think in many ways he is a brilliant and funny man. As well as highly articulate. Thus I believe he could articulate himself better in this regard.

I don't disagree with what you are saying. The point I was making was that I find it disappointing that so many Spurs fans get defensive when this argument gets raised.

It is a word that many people find offensive, you could be arrested for using in the street and there are parts of the Jewish community that feel uncomfortable with our use of it.

If we are going to use it, then I think that we need to be prepared to explain why and understand when other people disagree with us.

I don't disagree with what you are saying. The point I was making was that I find it disappointing that so many Spurs fans get defensive when this argument gets raised.

It is a word that many people find offensive, you could be arrested for using in the street and there are parts of the Jewish community that feel uncomfortable with our use of it.

If we are going to use it, then I think that we need to be prepared to explain why and understand when other people disagree with us.

I agree wholeheartedly with that, but the fact is mate I think it's been explained very very clearly at this point yet the 'question' still gets asked. If it had been years between I'd understand the need to refresh the knowledge pool, but I think old Baddy-Badd-Badd-Badiel knows the score. I don't think he's malicious at all, I just feel he could certainly focus his attentions on some of abundantly virulent anti-semitism that does occur.

Back