• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

That's literally destroying the world and all species on it, including the human race

Think you need to rethink the word literally.

Yes fossil fuels are damaging the world and we need to transition away from them. But that can't be done overnight. We will still need to use them for a time yet. Unless you want to give up stuff like food, energy, travel, clothes and medicine?

Nothing new to this.

Roman said he wouldn't ask chelsea to pay back the loans.

He later said the net proceeds of the sale would go to charity.

So whomever buys chelsea, the loan and whatever he paid for chelsea will be deducted and the rest given to charity.

And if it's not sorted by 31/05? Do the government renew their license or liquidate the clams for him potentially messing up with these supposed claims he wants his money?

And if it's not sorted by 31/05? Do the government renew their license or liquidate the clams for him potentially messing up with these supposed claims he wants his money?

They'll probably renew. But they will still only be able to do enough business to survive. So no signing new players/contracts.

He won't be getting a penny till the sanctions are lifted. Money will just be frozen.

I can see Abramovich potentially letting this drag out. Might be under instructions to test the UK government’s resolve with Chelsea. As UK government won’t want to be the ones that killed off a football club. But on the same token I can’t see them wanting to extend the license.

Anyway they ain’t going to be in much shape till at least July. Which will set them back on transfer plans etc…

Nothing new to this.

Roman said he wouldn't ask chelsea to pay back the loans.

He later said the net proceeds of the sale would go to charity.

So whomever buys chelsea, the loan and whatever he paid for chelsea will be deducted and the rest given to charity.

I was a bit surprised by it because the assumption was always that he'd write it off.

I also can't see the government being too happy to hand him 1.5bn from the sale.

Liquidate them and give the championship playoff runner up (someone glamourous like Luton hopefully) their spot.

Would be funny if it gave us a CL spot too (better if it was Arsenal and we didn't have to rely on that though of course).

I'd like to think that all this turmoil will put off potential transfer targets. And have incumbent players looking to join Rudiger in the exit line.

Yes. That's what I'd like to think. Come on, Roman. Hang tough. Be a proper barsteward about all the money you've fraudulently spunked on this sham of a club.

I was a bit surprised by it because the assumption was always that he'd write it off.

I also can't see the government being too happy to hand him 1.5bn from the sale.

The money will be held. When sanctions are lifted he can have it. Same as his properties.

I'd like to think that all this turmoil will put off potential transfer targets. And have incumbent players looking to join Rudiger in the exit line.

Yes. That's what I'd like to think. Come on, Roman. Hang tough. Be a proper barsteward about all the money you've fraudulently spunked on this sham of a club.

If they don't get a sale in the next 2 months they won't be able to sign new contracts. That's a whole year of academy kids that will be available.

I think they'll be sold though. Should be agreed in the next week. Although will have to be agreed by the prem and government.

I can see Abramovich potentially letting this drag out. Might be under instructions to test the UK government’s resolve with Chelsea. As UK government won’t want to be the ones that killed off a football club. But on the same token I can’t see them wanting to extend the license.

Anyway they ain’t going to be in much shape till at least July. Which will set them back on transfer plans etc…

It would if you believe they will follow the rules, they will be working away at what they need.

Just dissolve thw club and get it over with. The world would be a better place without Chelski.

Agreed but we may need to round up all their fans, put them in a confined space and nuke them. C**ts will be c**ts whether Chelsea exist or not.

Following speculation in media in relation to the sale of Chelsea FC, we would like to clarify the following points...

Firstly, Mr Abramovich’s intentions in relation to gifting the proceeds from the Chelsea sale to charity have not changed.

Since the initial announcement, Mr Abramovich’s team has identified senior representatives from UN bodies and large global charitable organizations who have been tasked with forming a Foundation and setting out a plan for its activities. The lead independent expert has had conversations with Government representatives presenting the structure and initial plans.

Mr Abramovich has not been involved in this work and it has been managed independently by experts with years of experience working in humanitarian organizations.

Secondly, Mr Abramovich has not asked for any loan to be repaid to him – such suggestions are entirely false – as are suggestions that Mr Abramovich increased the price of the Club last minute. As part of Mr Abramovich’s objective to find a good custodian for Chelsea FC, he has however encouraged each bidder throughout this process to commit investing in the Club – including in the Academy, Women’s team, necessary redevelopment of the stadium as well as maintaining the work of Chelsea Foundation.

Following sanctions and other restrictions imposed on Mr Abramovich by the UK since announcing that the Club would be sold, the loan has also become subject to EU sanctions, requiring additional approvals. That means that the funds will be frozen and subject to a legal procedure governed by authorities. These funds are still earmarked for the Foundation. The Government are aware of these restrictions as well as the legal implications.

To be clear, Mr Abramovich has no access or control of these funds and will not have any access or control of these funds following the sale. Despite the changing circumstances since his initial announcement – he remains committed to finding a good custodian for Chelsea FC and making sure the proceeds go to good causes.

-Spokesperson for Mr Abramovich

Back