• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

They defo need to buy a decent defender

WILL CHELSEA SWOOP FOR UPAMECANO?

Chelsea are looking to steal a march on their rivals in the race to sign Dayot Upamecano, according to the Daily Star.

The RB Leipzig defender has been linked with a move to the Premier League for the past few transfer windows, with Liverpool among the clubs said to have been monitoring his progress.

But Chelsea boss Frank Lampard is reportedly ready to make the first move as he looks to strengthen his defence following his side's recent struggles.

Was watching a movie tonight with the wife so missed the match.

What happened?? How tactically inept is Lampard?

Wonder how long before Werner decides he has had enough.

Tomori gone
First of the latest bunch of over rated inflexible players that’s have come through there
Surely they will bin off RLC soon

I feel sorry a bit for Lampard as I actually quite like him. He was never in the same league of clamishness as John Terry. The job was just too big for him at this stage of his career but he could hardly turn it down when it was offered.

Just wonder how much damage failing at Chelsea will do to him as he doesn’t have the successes that other managers who Abramovich fired had to fall back on.

I feel sorry a bit for Lampard as I actually quite like him. He was never in the same league of clamishness as John Terry. The job was just too big for him at this stage of his career but he could hardly turn it down when it was offered.

Just wonder how much damage failing at Chelsea will do to him as he doesn’t have the successes that other managers who Abramovich fired had to fall back on.
Agreed. Did a very good job last season, losing Hazard and getting into the top 4 without signing anyone is very impressive.

This season ended up being tough, difficult to integrate that many big profile, big fee signings. That taking time isn't new, neither is not getting that time at Chelsea.

Agreed. Did a very good job last season, losing Hazard and getting into the top 4 without signing anyone is very impressive.

This season ended up being tough, difficult to integrate that many big profile, big fee signings. That taking time isn't new, neither is not getting that time at Chelsea.

Agree with you. Not really a surprise though given their history of firing managers

I agree it was too early for him but it would have been difficult to turn down as the opportunity had arisen due to the transfer ban imo.

I wonder if he’ll take another job or settle for the security of the sky studio?

Exactly how I feel about him and the situation. Will be interesting what sort of roles he will be offered now.

Back