• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

How far were BT up Lampards arse with joe cole leading away on Tuesday....they got turned over quite easily and could have had more.....i know we didn't perform so well but Lepzig are 2nd to Bayern,the way Jose got slated compared to Lampard,and we had no recognised centre forwards on the pitch.

its all a love in with the pundits if an ex mate gets a job now,no impartiality these days.
The whole media is up his arse
You can tell that from the way they keep saying Frank Lampards Chelsea, no its Chelsea

How far were BT up Lampards arse with joe cole leading away on Tuesday....they got turned over quite easily and could have had more.....i know we didn't perform so well but Lepzig are 2nd to Bayern,the way Jose got slated compared to Lampard,and we had no recognised centre forwards on the pitch.

its all a love in with the pundits if an ex mate gets a job now,no impartiality these days.
Yep exactly, 1 point behind them and recently drew in Munich. Yet Jose’s Spurs we’re embarrassed with a 1-0 home defeat and Chelsea were given every benefit of the doubt.

I think the main reasons we have fallen away in the second half of last season and this is Dier and Eriksen's form, I also believe we will continue to struggle until we replace them, I liked both players and dislike seeing all the bile that's been thrown at them, but I do blame Dier for Brexit, the current bad weather and the cost of holiday insurance.

Had to chose between the two club threads for this one.

Chelsea remind first-team squad of responsibilities after Mason Mount leaves self-isolation for kickabout in the park

Chelsea have reminded their entire first-team squad about the rules regarding self-isolation after Mason Mount was pictured playing football with West Ham United midfielder Declan Rice.

Childhood friends Mount and Rice were spotted having a kickabout at Trent Park Football Centre in Barnet on Sunday lunchtime.

Chelsea players and staff, including head coach Frank Lampard, were last week ordered into self-isolation after Callum Hudson-Odoi became the first Premier League footballer to test positive for coronavirus on Thursday.

In accordance with Government advice, the Blues squad had been told not to go to public places, meet friends, go shopping or visit cafes or restaurants.

And the entire squad, including Mount, have now been reminded of the rules around their self-isolation which is scheduled to end next week when Chelsea should return to training.

Mount is not expected to be fined for breaking the self-isolation conditions, as Chelsea acknowledged his actions were naive rather than knowingly reckless.

"... Chelsea acknowledged his actions were naive rather than knowingly reckless".

I take it this means they think he is a complete idiot.

Back